YMiW1fi.jpg

LxsuxKW.jpg

gYFwq0B.jpg

wGtXctW.jpg

jEh6n9U.jpg

mxcBoBE.jpg

qzFBIwZ.jpg

HqLXXwg.jpg

Replaced or enhanced? Because those are definitely Bettany's real eyes in the final product.

He looks so good. Can't wait to see more of Vision in the MCU.

Yep. Absolutely. I hope he's featured a lot in Civil War and IW.

Replaced or enhanced? Because those are definitely Bettany's real eyes in the final product.

you mean the eyes that have been digitally altered to look like camera lenses...?

The final product does look amazing there's no doubt about that...

I didn't know he'd be so good!

He's a great actor. That last scene between him and Ultron always gives me goosebumps.

One Vision ability I don't think they used in Age Of Ultron was Vision's ability to phase through stuff. You think they thought that would come across as too cartoony in a live action movie, or a waste of cgi? Maybe it will be an ability that he will get to use some in Civil War.

One Vision ability I don't think they used in Age Of Ultron was Vision's ability to phase through stuff. You think they thought that would come across as too cartoony in a live action movie, or a waste of cgi? Maybe it will be an ability that he will get to use some in Civil War.

He did, though. He phased through some Ultrons to wreck them.

Didn't he also phase through the train thing to save Scarlet Witch?

Didn't he also phase through the train thing to save Scarlet Witch?
I think he just came down through the hole that was in the ceiling (that was made when Hulk threw Ultron out of the Quinjet).

He was shown phasing elsewhere though. The most notable time (IMO) being when he drops in on an Ultron drone that Rhodey was about to take out.

I think he just came down through the hole that was in the ceiling (that was made when Hulk threw Ultron out of the Quinjet).

He was shown phasing elsewhere though. The most notable time (IMO) being when he drops in on an Ultron drone that Rhodey was about to take out.
Rhodey's reaction there was priceless lol

I think we'll see more high-profile phasing by Vision the next time we see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"