The Dark Knight Philly Dentmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going...but i dont really plan on uniting with any other of the members...

im just going with a bunch of my friends from school ;)

its gonna be a sick blast

i really want some stuff handed out, like a dent shirt

I'll be there...........with my phone from the joker cake................

they changed the dates and the times.

they changed the dates and the times.

Actually just looks like they've put more specific locations, which is a good thing.
They also pushed the times back a little, which is also a good thing, because now I can sleep in.

Actually just looks like they've put more specific locations, which is a good thing.
They also pushed the times back a little, which is also a good thing, because now I can sleep in.

Interesting, theres not much room at 17th/Chestnut...(You can check it out on Google with their street view: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...0.017209&z=16&layer=c&cbll=39.95148,-75.16881) Guessing they'll set up outside of the Liberty1 building...:huh:

Glad they pushed it to 11 AM though...:cwink:

So it's supposed to rain on Saturday... are you guys going to bust out the umbrellas and show some support anyways?

Also...are you planning on going to just one, or all three of the stops?

So it's supposed to rain on Saturday... are you guys going to bust out the umbrellas and show some support anyways?

Also...are you planning on going to just one, or all three of the stops?

Rain or shine, I'm hitting the 4th and South one. Flimsy excuses to go to Jim's for dinner, FTW.

Here's hoping Dent won't make Kerry's mistake and order his with Swiss Cheese.

Rain or shine, I'm hitting the 4th and South one. Flimsy excuses to go to Jim's for dinner, FTW.

Here's hoping Dent won't make Kerry's mistake and order his with Swiss Cheese.

I usually go whiz 'wit...:woot:

forecast today says partly cloudy and 58 for Sat. 20% chance of rain. :yay:

Yeah it looks like we may get all of the rain out of the way today, I work in Paoli and it's already started. Either way, that's what they make umbrellas for!!! I think i'm getting there early just in case, even though it looks like I may be doing it alone! My friends stink! haha

I think i'm getting there early just in case, even though it looks like I may be doing it alone! My friends stink! haha

Yeah, nobody wants to campaign for a "make-believe, Gotham City, DA canidate" with me either...:woot:

Noticed the other threads were merged, I guess this one could go in the MidAtlantic thread if need be...

Yeah, nobody wants to campaign for a "make-believe, Gotham City, DA canidate" with me either...:woot:

Noticed the other threads were merged, I guess this one could go in the MidAtlantic thread if need be...

haha well I will be there!

They left ours up because they felt we had enough comments going in it.

so is anybody going to the broad street and cecil meeting?

I just might be going to all 3 meetings. Why? I LOVE SWAG.

Broad Street & Cecil B. Moore, thats not a "FRIENDLIEST" area in philadelphia

Waited over 2 hrs at 17th & Chestnut....Dentmobile was a NO SHOW! :cmad:

C'mon Harvey! Very disappointed. :csad:

Waited over 2 hrs at 17th & Chestnut....Dentmobile was a NO SHOW! :cmad:

C'mon Harvey! Very disappointed. :csad:

I just got back from there too. Harvey will be receiving receiving a video just for the occasion. :angry:

I would go to the others but I have places to go and people to see, thats why I picked the 11am in the first place.

Maybe the will come back to Philly again, but I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"