Transformers Pictures Discussion Thread

polm said:
the robot is in the ice, zoom the image and you will see ice there

sorry for bad messsage ;)

Well, thanks for pointing out this fact Captain Obvious, but we figured this out all by ourselves when we saw it the first time.

polm said:
the robot is in the ice, zoom the image and you will see ice there

sorry for bad messsage ;)

Yeah, That's why some of us think it's a frozen megs.

hunter rider said:
Love Bumblebee's look and the vehicles look sharp:up:

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8928/060530f4692s019fggk2.jpg[/MG]

^^This is a fantastic shot,is just a photo from the set or an actual movie still ?[/QUOTE]
set
[QUOTE=CherryRedSpider]I think the silhouette is of BumbleBee because it's just a quick teaser that was used to introduce the movie to the public with no real connection to the actual story.[/QUOTE]
That explains why it looks nothing like Bumblebee:up:

CherryRedSpider said:
I think the silhouette is of BumbleBee because it's just a quick teaser that was used to introduce the movie to the public with no real connection to the actual story.
Why would he destroy the Mars rover? That would be a more Decepticon thing to do. Their paranoid asses, they wouldn't want something like that spying on them.

check it, hopefully these are not already here, but i did check. these are pretty sweet. look at them while they are up. i trieed to save them to my comp,but failed. i wish you could see megs head better.

http://flickr.com/photos/lights

damn!!! bumblebee looks very weird. I don't know if I like the overly segmented look.

terry78 said:
Why would he destroy the Mars rover? That would be a more Decepticon thing to do. Their paranoid asses, they wouldn't want something like that spying on them.

for return in earth ... ??? ...

decepticon are 8, then they would have very well could condemn the autobot over March

or during the voyage, the autobot were failed over March and need power for return in earth

:spidey:

transformers.jpg

would you like a medal?

maybe next time contribute something to the DISCUSSION on the DISCUSSION boards.

zer00 said:
set

That explains why it looks nothing like Bumblebee:up:

Sorry I was going off the leaked BumbleBee set pic. Mainly his shoulders and head then comparing it to the silhouette. It was released long before the teaser was, Bob Orci and Alex Kurtzman said they check boards so they probably used BumbleBee as a generic transformer to destory the rover.

The silhouette doesn't really look like bumblebee. Bumblee is really top heavy and the silhouette is really slim and the head kinda looks likes megs. But i'm not saying is megs but it definetly feel s like a decepticon. anyways what does it matter? the mars footage isn't gonna be used in the film and mars will not be involved n the film either.

Alchemyst said:
That would be nice

I believe in a Peter Cullen interview I read (Link is in another thread in here which I can't recall.) Frank Welker has tested for Megatron but nothing has been confirmed. Maybe Paramount is stringing us along and they don't want to reveal who is voicing Megatron until the right time for maximum impact. I mean this speculation is whipping us into a frenzy (No pun intended here.) and what a way to get fanboys and fangirls excited then by announcing Frank Welker as the voice of Megatron late in the Winter Season.

I hope welker gets megatron. If not him then david kaye (bw's megs). Don't you guys feel we've been spoiled about this movie like crazy? lol

CherryRedSpider said:
Sorry I was going off the leaked BumbleBee set pic. Mainly his shoulders and head then comparing it to the silhouette. It was released long before the teaser was, Bob Orci and Alex Kurtzman said they check boards so they probably used BumbleBee as a generic transformer to destory the rover.

...yeah...okay....sure

Shinobi Rendar said:
I hope welker gets megatron. If not him then david kaye (bw's megs). Don't you guys feel we've been spoiled about this movie like crazy? lol

Well, I'm really not the biggest Beastwars fan so I'm really pushing for Frank Welker. I'm strictly an 80's G1 fan.

P.S. It says on IMDB that Welker is doing voice work in a Futurama project so maybe, just maybe they haven't announced Welker as Megatron yet because they want to wait until he's done with this project and know 100% for sure that he can devote the time to do the voice work for the Transformers movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"