Transformers Pictures Discussion Thread

i don't understand why u would have a problem w/that though. he wasn't talking bad about G1 or saying that G1 sucked as much as the manip did. it's true...the movie is NOT G1. it's loosely based on G1 but it's not G1....and a lot of G1 fans still haven't gotten over that. i understand the frustration of not having a movie that's more faithful to G1...but Transformers isn't just G1. it's also Beast Wars, Energon, Armada, plus the comics. G1 isn't the end all be all of Transformers....it's the first version.

Nobody said it was...but Yugi is the one who insinuated that that manip was too G1. It seems like a potshot.

well isn't the point of the manip to get it closer to looking like G1 Megz? what's wrong w/insinuating that it's too G1?

Ok lets just drop this guys ,seems like just a miscommunication thing

i don't understand why u would have a problem w/that though. he wasn't talking bad about G1 or saying that G1 sucked as much as the manip did. it's true...the movie is NOT G1. it's loosely based on G1 but it's not G1....and a lot of G1 fans still haven't gotten over that. i understand the frustration of not having a movie that's more faithful to G1...but Transformers isn't just G1. it's also Beast Wars, Energon, Armada, plus the comics. G1 isn't the end all be all of Transformers....it's the first version.

And I could be counted among the disappointed. I have just seen other posts that have said much the same thing, and his was the straw that broke my back...that and as I said...I'm having a bad 3 weeks, so it's easy to set me off right now...

You guys know me, I'm normally very mild mannered. I just got defensive about my childhood. Especially after the debacle that was Superman Returns my desire to see my childhood heroes in movies is diminishing.

I know G1 isn't end all/be all, but it IS a significant chunk of TF history...even the comics are centered around the core of G1 mythology...

And as far as I'm concerned, BeastWars never happened :p ;)

And I could be counted among the disappointed. I have just seen other posts that have said much the same thing, and his was the straw that broke my back...that and as I said...I'm having a bad 3 weeks, so it's easy to set me off right now...

You guys know me, I'm normally very mild mannered. I just got defensive about my childhood. Especially after the debacle that was Superman Returns my desire to see my childhood heroes in movies is diminishing.

I know G1 isn't end all/be all, but it IS a significant chunk of TF history...even the comics are centered around the core of G1 mythology...

And as far as I'm concerned, BeastWars never happened :p ;)

I've often wanted to ask people's age too but have resisted. People that diss G1 really really should familiarize themselves with other stuff that was out at the time-- toons, TV shows, etc-- and understand why Transformers stood apart. And why, for instance, a fanged Dr. Evil Monster-Looking bad guy might be kinda wack-- because it's exactly what Transformers wasn't. Oh well.

I know this is off topic, but it is too good not to share. Maybe lighten the mood.

l_12ee5cfd67212e3899e6c3558be4f744.jpg

Man, when I see those pictures of Shia, I really think he could be the next Peter Parker.

totally agree with you. he's the right age to pick up where toby left off and he can portray that smart-allecky personality that Spidey's famous for.

LOL!!!!!! OMG....that's hilarious!!!

not sure why they put Bush's head on the coolest character though. they should've made Bush the small, fat fellow who's buddies with the guy with the wooden eye...

Getting back on topic (I didn't see these around) So here

optimusversusmegatrontrpg0.jpg

PRIME vs. MEGATRON

bumblebeeversusbarricadpq6.jpg

Bumblebee vs. Barricade

:trans:

Does anyone know what happened to the "Pictures Only. NO discussion" Thread?

it's gone back a few pages as all the afterviewing-threads appeared

Don't ask me why but i really like these pics. Looks very natural and laid back :yay:
Plus those make a great couple

wow i really think these 2 could be the new peter parker and marry jane watson, what do you guys think?

wow i really think these 2 could be the new peter parker and marry jane watson, what do you guys think?

Meh. I'd rather they bring in some relatively unknowns.

I also don't wanna see Shia be stretched too thin in these "Fanboy Geek Dream" rolls. He is a hell of an actor and I want to see him in more serious stuff.

That and Spider-Man 3 completely wrecked my feelings about the current cast and director, but that is for another thread, another time.

Nah, make a Speedball movie and put Shia on it.
Did someone mention me?:cwink:
LOL!
I'm in here looking for a picture that I can use as a background, and I see this.
Not who I really want in the role, but I wouldn't mind it.

Ok, I HAD to share these...kinda funny...people might have seen them already:

LF051.jpg

LF052.jpg

LF047.jpg

LF0034.jpg

tromcart1.jpg

Does anyone know if this in fact an upcoming series, or is this just some fan-art???

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"