Planet Hulk (New animated feature film from Lionsgate)!!!

probably in the same line of me making a funny gif about zidane headbutting now. It's lost its bite because it happened ages ago. gotta keep it relevant or go completely retro. middle ground is dangerous of looking unable to keep up with the times.

Would someone please translate this into Korean and send it to the animators so they'll work faster? Those lazy bums.

I will be interested when this actually reaches fruition given a 2010 release date means it remains uncertain. I hope it gets made however.

We definitely need something new with the Hulk as far as animation goes. The 1996 TV series was great but we need something that's more fresh & hopefully will stay on the air longer.

Hey, it's new, & that arc was pretty damn interesting from what I hear. Should be nice to see it in the form of animation.

So this Hulk cartoon will be based on Planet Hulk?

I'm not sure.

I think they called it "Planet Hulk" to confuse as many people, have as few sales, and make the least amount of money possible.

However, I could be wrong.

Well we have a Hulk animated series coming, and a theatrical release. We don't need another Hulk origin story by any means. Soooo why not go Planet Hulk. I like it. Why does everything have to please everyone? Planet Hulk is actually the last and only run of comics I've purchased in years. The digital comics are how I'm going to be catching up on everything now.

Well we have a Hulk animated series coming, and a theatrical release. We don't need another Hulk origin story by any means. Soooo why not go Planet Hulk. I like it. Why does everything have to please everyone? Planet Hulk is actually the last and only run of comics I've purchased in years. The digital comics are how I'm going to be catching up on everything now.

Oh, I am SO onboard with a Planet Hulk animated movie!

But in regards to the quote in question...

Marvel stated that there will be an animated direct to DVD feature called, "Planet Hulk".
Silver Knight replied, "So this Hulk cartoon will be based on Planet Hulk?"
To which I replied with this.

I hope they make this as gory and bloodthristy as the graphic novel, though they'll likely tone it down for kids, damn them, why don't they just grow up :woot:.

Thanks for speaking for everyone and representing the Earth's population like that. Who was talking about World War Hulk anyways? Any Hulk animated DVD that comes out if done well will sell. If you're not interested and don't care find another thread to be negative in.

Lol, :woot:

The point still stands as to why they are releasing a product that will be yesterday's news in animated format in 2 year's time when it will become further 'yesterday's news'.

Possibley because these animated movies take quite some time to write, animate, and produce.

Your reasoning is completely whack. You say that Planet Hulk will be "yesterday's news" in 2 years time, but then suggest there are OTHER Hulk stories more deserving...yet arent those "other" stories even further removed from the public mind than Planet Hulk is, as PH is the most current Hulk event?

Regardless; At the end of the day, does it really matter which Hulk story is used? Put the Hulk on the cover of this dvd, and little kids who enjoyed the movie will want it...longtime fans will want it...i dont really see the point of your arguement...

Love the idea of the Hulk vs. and Planet Hulk DVD’s! I'm so Hulking right now! My childhood fascination of the Hulk has exploded. I'm picking up every comic I can find - I couldn't find Hulk comics regularly in my country - So I'm finally "Getting the character" now.

I'm crazy about Peter David's run and desperately seeking the Sal issues.

BTW – Just turned 27.

Aren't we supposed to be getting a new animated Hulk TV series as well?

As long as they don't make the characters look like those dang Japanese cartoons, I'll watch it.

Looking forward to this...would love for Neal Mcdough to reprise the role of Bruce Banner or maybe even have Lou voice the Hulk.

Not that I've heard, but we do need news on this for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"