The Avengers Post-Credits Evpisode VI: Return of the S.H.I.E.L.D

Lord

All Mighty
Reaction score
Very well, this was done with Thor and Captain America,

Let's begin the discussion, What should be the post-credits scene for The Avengers? Should there even be one?

Thanos? Skrulls? Marvel's logo?

Maybe something that leads to Phase II? We'll see, but today, we'll discuss

I'd rather there not be a post credit scene. I want them to tie everything up nicely. Start the post credit scenes anew in IM3.

or if they have one. maybe something that doesn't lead to something instead.

like all of them hanging out at stark tower with tony and thor drinking while hawkeyes serving steaks, cap doing sudoku, black widow sun bathing, and hulk playing kinect or something.

LOL i DONT KNOW.

I think it'll either be Thanos (ultimate Phase-II cliffhanger) or something leading into Iron Man 3.

They'll definitely add something to the end credits. Rightfully so, in my opinion.
Since we know nothing about what direction this movie will take us, let alone what Marvel has in store for phase 2, the most we can drum up is guesswork. There's no telling what they've got cooking.

The after-credits scenes are a Marvel tradition, so I fully expect there to be one after The Avengers. While I hope to see shades of Thanos or hints of Ultron, there is no way of knowing what we'll actually get. They will probably either set up Avengers 2 or link it to either IM3 or Thor 2.

I also don't want a post-credits scenne, i've been saying for a long time that i want the Phase I movies to tie up nicelly instead of just giving another villain already

Didn't Feige already say there'll be a post-credit epilogue, and that it'll directly tie into "Phase II" of the MCU?

Something like this would be great. Start from 1:37
[YT]ZEJ8-YdDlQg[/YT]

Didn't Feige already say there'll be a post-credit epilogue, and that it'll directly tie into "Phase II" of the MCU?
No, the only thing i heard related is
people saying that the skrull don't appears and that it has nos post-credits scene

At the post credits scene, I want Tony or Fury saying something along the lines of "It's tine to call Pym"

I think it would be cool to lead into a new hero, like Pym or Dr. Strange, but most likely it will be a Thanos-centered post credits tease I'm thinking.

At the post credits scene, I want Tony or Fury saying something along the lines of "It's tine to call Pym"

That would be awesome, but probably would not happen. If Ant/Giant-Man/Goliath/Yellowjacket was to appear, it would be Scott Lang. There was a reference to Pym in Thor, but the scene was excised. According to internet sources, the proposed Ant-Man film would have Pym fighting crime in the past, with Lang as the next iteration, in the cinematic present.

I want a post credit scene. If it were up to me i'd lead it into Thor 2 where Thor and Loki get back to Asgard to find it in ruins and on fire.

How about a trailer setting up AKA Jessica Jones.

Post credit should set up Thanos.

Or if they're leading up to Iron Man 3, have Mandarin find the power rings from one of the crashed alien ships.

I think there shouldn't be any post-credits scene, and if there is it shouldn't be to set up another sequel, by the way, can a mod change the title of this thread in the part Evpisode and take out the "v" so that it becomes episode instead of Evpisode?

I think a little scene to tie up this phase of movies would be good. Sort of like the little get together they had at the end of the Ultimates animated feature. Other than that, I think a scene regarding IM3 (Phase II) would be apropos; if they indeed do a post-credit scene at all.

Maybe they could make it an inside Jocke like in the end of Pirates of the caribbean 2 where the Dog with the keys is being worshiped like a god

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"