Post-Credits scenne

I was lucky enough to have seen the film at the World Premiere and I can tell you that the descriptions of post-credits scene online so far are accurate. It's an awesome and very exciting hint of things to come, but try your best to avoid spoilers for the best possible experience.

Happy to answer questions about it if anyone has any though!

Wow, that is awesome! Oh man, and what a set up for
The Avengers!

I know it's already ben leaked but I couldn't resist:

"Nick Fury arrives to New Mexico and talks to Professor Selvig (Stellan Skarsgard) about the Tesseract (cosmic cube). And it's revealed that he's (Selvig) actually Loki." In case of any confusion, they're not implying that Selvig is Loki DURING the film, but only in this scene.
I'm not sure if this is for a Thor sequel or The Avengers.

The scene is most likely...

...A lead-in to The Avengers. Since it's almost official that Loki will be appearing in the film and what better source material for an Avengers film than the very first issue of the comic that started it all? (in which Loki manipulates the Hulk into going beserk, requiring a team of superheroes to be formed to take them both down) :yay:

Astonishing after-credits scene! Beats the bad place out of Iron Man 2 after-credits scene + I like, how Marvel Studios had a text, before the scene which said:
"Thor will return in The Avengers"

Last edited:
RIM, can you tell me

if it's that Loki was supposed to have been Professor Selvig in disguise throughout the whole film or if it's just that at some point Loki either possessed Professor Selvig or got rid of him and took his place?

Thanks.

RIM, can you tell me

if it's that Loki was supposed to have been Professor Selvig in disguise throughout the whole film or if it's just that at some point Loki either possessed Professor Selvig or got rid of him and took his place?

Thanks.

I think it's just
Loki taking control over Selvig's mind after Thor destroyed the rainbow bridge & Loki jumped into the vortex, cause when Loki was controlling professor in the after-credits scene, you can clearly see some burning scars on Loki's face.

Astonishing after-credits scene! Beats the bad place out of Iron Man 2 after-credits scene + I like, how Marvel Studios had a text, before the scene which said:
"Thor will return in The Avengers"

That's pretty interesting. I wonder if they'll do the same for Captain America.

People were filming the end scene in my session and the teenaged ushers were too busy watching the scene to notice the few red REC dots from phones in the crowd that I spotted at a sweeping glance!
LOL! It's so illegal, but they're just not qualified to police it! Poor kids!

I didn't like the post credits scene to be honest.

I think it defeats the purpose of the climax of the film if it's announced Loki is back so quickly. They could have done better.

It's leaked online if anyone is interested.

Yep, just Google it - there's versions everywhere. YouTube are just sticklers for time-sensitive copyright.

Does Patrick Doyle's score play throughout the end credits? That would make it easier to sit through.

People were filming the end scene in my session and the teenaged ushers were too busy watching the scene to notice the few red REC dots from phones in the crowd that I spotted at a sweeping glance!
LOL! It's so illegal, but they're just not qualified to police it! Poor kids!
The Security Guard company I work for guards a Theater here. They stand at the front of the theater, one at each corner and exit.

Here it is for those who want to see it, but quickly before youtube takes it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
:wow::wow::wow

The All-spark!! But seriously, that's pretty cool!

Decent scene, but for me the post credit scene attached to TIH is still the best one to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"