Post the worst pictures of Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
deathinthefamilyalterna.jpg

2510.jpg

"And that concludes our presentation of the Batcave. Any questions? Yes, you the kid in the back."

"So your bat-cave is right under Bruce Wayne's house?"

"You betcha!"

"And the only entrance is through a staircase connected to Bruce Wayne's house, right?"

"Right again!"

"So...so you are Bruce Wayne, then?"

"Ah- Oh. Well, that's an interesting question with a pretty --HOLY CRAP SMOKE BOMB! " ::Batman throws smoke bomb and runs off::

Im pretty sure thats been posted like 3 times already in this thread.

BlackBatman.jpg

...hence it being the final issue...

britbat.jpg

A couple "real life superheroes" from a few years ago. They really ran around like that trying to do good deeds.

All hilarity aside, at least their hearts were in the right place.

Geez man! That looks like a pic my Shrink used to analyze me with....

...Okay, now that frightens me a bit.

682076.jpg

698045.jpg

715242.jpg

..awful just plain awful, and what's with Gordon, is he channeling Jay Leno with that chin?

Yeah those covers are all atrocious. I was in a comic store with a friend and I heard her say, "jesus what the hell is wrong with this one?" and I turned to see #42 there on the shelf. I said "Yeah, I dunno what the deal is there but that's not on my buy list so we can ignore it." good story

*laughs nonstop*

The saddest part is that those are real covers! :wow:

The last one looks like Batman fighting the sarlac monster from Star Wars.

2510.jpg

"And that concludes our presentation of the Batcave. Any questions? Yes, you the kid in the back."

"So your bat-cave is right under Bruce Wayne's house?"

"You betcha!"

"And the only entrance is through a staircase connected to Bruce Wayne's house, right?"

"Right again!"

"So...so you are Bruce Wayne, then?"

"Ah- Oh. Well, that's an interesting question with a pretty --HOLY CRAP SMOKE BOMB! " ::Batman throws smoke bomb and runs off::

I love how Batman and Robin don't even give a crap that they are showing their secret lair to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"