Post the worst pictures of Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman did things a little DIFFERENTLY back in the '40s...
batman1943scene.jpg

"You can tell us where your boss is, or I can blast a hole the size of a basketball through your torso."

Bob Hope is in some deep **** right there. LOL

The Batcave is shown to YOU. You are the little kids. It's not meant to be literally.

Overthinking yet missing the mark is a hobby of yours, isn't it? :cwink:

Last edited:
Schumacher should be hung for putting nips on batman. I mean wtf were they thinking.

Because Clooney wasn't in Batman shape and Schumacher wanted the suits to be modeled after ancient statues.

Wow, thanks for reinforcing why I stayed the hell away from that series. And to think people say Morrison sucks.

Sigh! Well, at least that's a great bit of artwork... if only I could somehow remove the text. :funny:

I RAGE whenever I try to read this series.
@Rustycage: The art is so immaculate and beautiful and dark and gritty. And then you read what's on the page. And then you realize that this art is wasted so terribly...
@TimBisley: Morrison's run now is like a large turd. Miller's is like diaherra. Sure, Morrision's run isn't nearly as bad Miller. But, poop is still poop.

Batman did things a little DIFFERENTLY back in the '40s...
batman1943scene.jpg

"You can tell us where your boss is, or I can blast a hole the size of a basketball through your torso."

The best is I still have this on VHS.

It's so epically bad that you just wonder how they made any money on it.

@TimBisley: Morrison's run now is like a large turd. Miller's is like diaherra. Sure, Morrision's run isn't nearly as bad Miller. But, poop is still poop.

Well, I most certainly disagree about Morrison. But yeah, Miller is "diarrhea" as you say.

Well, I like Kubert. Besides the cod piece, I like the new costume.

How is it even remotely like Clooney's Batman suit? Armor? Fake muscles? Nipples? All black? No, I don't think so. Fantastic Four? What are you talking about? Similar colors, thats all. Kick-Ass? I don't even see what you mean.

The only thing I don't like are his proportions, those are some meaty paws.

How is it even remotely like Clooney's Batman suit? Armor? Fake muscles? Nipples? All black? No, I don't think so. Fantastic Four? What are you talking about? Similar colors, thats all. Kick-Ass? I don't even see what you mean.

-That stupid pop out logo and logo on belt is Clooney style cheesy schmuckness...

-The pin-stripe is stolen from Kick-Ass...

-The uni-******ed suit with no shorts is F4-ish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"