Post your favorite Robin pictures, damnit!

He's the greatest Batman aswell. In #666 (where he's Batman) he said he spent 3 years to booty trap whole Gotham. 3 YEARS FOR PREP TIME. Guy's just awesome.

He's the greatest Batman aswell. In #666 (where he's Batman) he said he spent 3 years to booty trap whole Gotham. 3 YEARS FOR PREP TIME. Guy's just awesome.

damn... I'd really love Morrison to write another 'Future Satanic Batman' story. I love 666, such a great issue.

firefox
firefox

I love Dick Grayson! :D

545px-Robin148.png

7Titans.gif

yjx.jpg

robinvic50.jpg

I think this one is by SuperScar here

78720-50937-young-justice_large.jpg

Robin_by_aidirisuto.jpg

^ Oh you remember that too, huh? I loved that storyline concept. The little JLA was SO adorable and SO hilarious.

Oh, how I miss the days of Tim Drakes original costume...the perfect blend of old & new :(

Oh my God, Dick, you're really wearing that suit, aren't you? :csad:

Cover and splash only, then the regular costume in the story. Odd Golden Age cover from his solo series in Star-Spangled Comics:

ssc79a.jpg

Kind of a Dali thing. Cool trivia tidbit: Robin appeared on the cover of more Golden Age DC comics than Superman or Batman thanks to this solo series.

Last edited:
Freaky.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that period where Patrick Gleason was drawing Robin covers. I like Gleason's art but it really did not suit Tim. He looks like a mini-adult with rippling muscles super-detailed grit all around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"