Your favorite or who you think is the best robin?

ghost113

Superhero
Reaction score
who is your favorite or who do you think is the best robin?

Mine has to be tim darke he really knows what he is doing and more of a hero in his own right.

After that it has to be the original Robin( dick grayson) just because he's is awesome as nightwing.

Jason todd was dumb but I love him coming back as a villian.

And seriuosly no one really liked stephanie brown.

I've always liked Tim as Robin. Dick never really fit the role, he grew more into a great character when he became Nightwing.

Tim Drake. He's actually become one of my favorites comic characters in general.

I'd have to say Grayson. Because I don't really like Robin in general, but I've come to like Nightwing alot. If that makes sense.:huh:

Mee said:
I'd have to say Grayson. Because I don't really like Robin in general, but I've come to like Nightwing alot. If that makes sense.:huh:
So, like, you care more (or as much) about what the character represents than the actual character? I think. :huh:

I don´t really like Robin, but Tim was alright. And he had the best costume.

My favorite Robin is Jason, I love how he came back as a villain. I like Dick because he was the original and think he is the best, I don't really count Tim because I hate the character and I think it would have been best that the robin mantle had died whe Jason did.

I kinda whish Jason was never killed just to see how the character would have turned out.

CConn said:
So, like, you care more (or as much) about what the character represents than the actual character? I think. :huh:
Maybe.:shrug:

I do like Tim, but I still dislike "Robin."

Are you trying to say you don't like robin the idea of batman having a sidekick or you just don't like robin?

tim drake hands down

grayson started it all but grew into a better hero on his own

jason todd had a good origin In my opinon but was reckless

tim drake knew bruce was batman (which I never liked) but his costume was perfect and his discipline and respect for batman is surperb

tim drake is growing to be the next batman

I believe that considering wait hapening right now he won't grow into being batman but that the name robin will no longer be the name of a sidekick but a true hero is own right.

ghost113 said:
Are you trying to say you don't like robin the idea of batman having a sidekick or you just don't like robin?
I don't like many sidekicks. Or are they called "legacy heroes" now? Superboy, Robin, etc. I just don't like the idea of most of them. Sometimes the character makes up for it, but not always.

I hate all versions of Robin. he should be retconned out of existance.

300px-Detective38.JPG

The original.

What was so great about grayson as robin? I don't seeit he is way better as nightwing.

my fav is tim drake as robin then grayson but one of my fav character out of the dc series is most grayson as nightwing i could see him with a better costume tho

I never liked the idea of Dick going solo. He and Bruce made such a great team. He was going to outgrow the green trunks at some point, but he should have stayed with Bruce after he changed to Nightwing.

Everyone here already knows, I LOVE DICK. Dick is awesome. I like to see Dick alone too, not just with Batman. Although it's pretty clear Batman also loves Dick, he just can't admit to anyone how much he loves Dick, cause he's afraid loving Dick will take away from his bad ass persona. But Dick is great.

Stephanie Brown. She was a far better detective than Tim, and her acrobatics put Dick to shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"