Your favorite or who you think is the best robin?

thats what I mean of course he would take things seriously but he probably has fun doing it.

Beside's Jason being extremely careless, for the most part Dick was the most energetic and spirited out of the three. I am shocked you would say Dick is too serious...perhaps as Nightwing but as Robin? Don't think so. Not nearly as serious as Tim is and has been from the start.

maybe i'm wrong I have seen dick crack smiles while doing his nightime business

I am not saying Dick has gotten completely serious as Nightwing. I am saying as Robin he was not nearly as serious as you are making him out to be. Sure he was a leader when he had to be but still, Tim takes the job way more seriously then Dick did.

Like Bruce said one time "Dick saw being Robin more as a thrill, probably why he outgrew it so soon. But Tim, he really wants to be the greatest detective...etc etc". Something along those lines.

yeah, tim does take his job seriously, I probably just got them mixed up.

HA, don't bring up the name don't even know why I put her in the poll

Stephanie was just so pathetic I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. :(

Ultimately, I was glad she got brutally beaten to death and killed just so I could stop pitying her. :)

How was she the best Robin? I'm not saying she sucks or anything I am just wondering what your reasons are. And I hope you act mature about it. :p

Boobies are an automatic ten points. Just like being named "Dick" automatically loses Dick five points. Don't you people know the rules? :whatever:

No I do. I don't dislike her but at the same time I don't see how she would be the best. Just I was hoping for some real reasoning behind you thinking she is the best Robin.

She did have boobs, but she wasn't the best.

Of Robin or boobies?

Tim Drake and Grayson is better as Nightwing.

I picked Dick Grayson as the best and favorite Robin. He has so much in common with Bruce/Batman. :batty:

I like the way Batman Forever merged all three Robins into one;

- The murdered circus family Of Dick (and pre-Crisis Jason)
- Two-Face being responsible (he killed Jason's parent's post-Crisis)
- Robin (Jason in the comics) almost killing Two-Face then deciding not to (taken right out of the comics)
- Robin following Batman around, saving him and trying to convince Batamn to let him be his partner (as Tim did in A Lonely Place of Dying)
- Robin becoming Knightwing in Batman & Robin

he had a red nightwing costume with a cape, it was horrible

Kevin Roegele said:
I like the way Batman Forever merged all three Robins into one;

- The murdered circus family Of Dick (and pre-Crisis Jason)
- Two-Face being responsible (he killed Jason's parent's post-Crisis)
- Robin (Jason in the comics) almost killing Two-Face then deciding not to (taken right out of the comics)
- Robin following Batman around, saving him and trying to convince Batamn to let him be his partner (as Tim did in A Lonely Place of Dying)
- Robin becoming Knightwing in Batman & Robin
Yeah, Batman Forver was a fantastic movie. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"