Your favorite or who you think is the best robin?

But in the end she couldn't even fight considering she's dead now.

Actually my favourite was Jason but I really like Tim as well.
I think Dick was probably the best even though I prefer him as Nightwing.

I'm starting to think i should have added why cause i would like to know.

I voted for Tim. Dick was good too, but he is much better as Nightwing.

ghost113 said:
I'm starting to think i should have added why cause i would like to know.
Why Dick is a good Robin? Check out Robin: Year One. I'm not a fan of Dick at all, but he was pretty cool in that. Also The New Teen Titans comics are pretty spectacular and feature Dick as Robin.

I voted Jason Todd. I grew up with the Dick Grayson version, but I really liked Jason Todd in my early teens in the 80's.
I liked Jason Todd's origin is the best. In the Batman: Animated series, the Tim Drake origin, is basically Jason Todd's.
I would have really wished that Jason's character had been redeemed, instead of the later paths. The street kid who becomes a hero/ sidekick, I just liked!

I feel that Dick was perhaps the better Robin than any other. He has survived being shot by the joker, and not only led the Teen Titans, but the Titans and The Outsiders. Dick always had the natural talent to do these things. Even if he won't want to, you know that he will make a gret Batman should the need ever come. With that said however, Tim is my favorite Robin. Tim has a better suit and more drive to be Robin. I would say that in some ways, he is even more dedicated to the cause, than Batman himself. I found it hilarious in Young Justice, when they all played truth or dare, just to find out who Robin was. But he was completly preapred by having a second mask on, under his first mask. it was brilliant.

I belive that too I believe that if batman ever dies that Robin will continue to be robin.

Here is how I view these 3 Robins:

- Dick was the most agile and most spirited.
- Jason was the best fighter and toughest.
- Tim is the best detective.

They all have those attributes but I figured those are/were their strengths. I would go into detail but I don't feel like it. In some other threads somewhere down the line I've already discussed this stuff. That, and I'm tired at the moment. :p

tim truly is the best detective i read somewhere that he is smarter than both alfred and bruce.

Tim Drake is by far and away my favorite Robin. It'd be easy for a writer to tell the reader that this kid has the potential to one day possibly surpass Batman as the world's greatest detective. Getting the reader to believe it, however, is a different story altogether, and Tim's character was so beautifully utilized that I do find it believable.

Well if Jason never died I think he would have been the best. His only flaw was his rage. He was the best fighter and the toughest, and he was pretty good with his agility. If you read Nightwing: Year One, even though Dick was going easy on him...he still out-witted him in a few stunts that required good acrobatics.

Also, when Jason came back he was a good match against Bats; it was basically a stalemate. He is still the best fighter out of the 3.

However, out of all of the Robins I could only see Tim ever becoming Batman. He has the edge since he is the best detective along with other academic skills that would be required. If Jason never died I would see him going solo like Dick.

Not even, I don't think Tim wants to be Batman. Has anyone even noticed his costume change it has a real grown up look, a more mature hero look. long sleeves, the gauntlets , and the utility belt, the boots too.

ghost113 said:
Anyone got pics of his new costume?

Here is his new suit. I never liked Tim's previous suits though. They all had too much green in them. This new suit mimics the suit from TNBAS. :up:

Robin-MFD.gif

Robintt34.PNG

I actually like the first Robin costume. However, it depends on the artists. I feel the same way about the oval that Batman used to have on his chest. When Jim Lee draws Robin in the first suit it looks great:

ASBR1c.jpg

ghost113 said:
Not even, I don't think Tim wants to be Batman. Has anyone even noticed his costume change it has a real grown up look, a more mature hero look. long sleeves, the gauntlets , and the utility belt, the boots too.

All I was saying is that out of any of the Robins ever, he would be the only one I could ever see being Batman.

Except that suit at the bottom is the most homosexual costume to have on a child.

Like I said it depends. In Robin: Year One it looked good to me. Matter a fact..I've noticed a trend...like all of the Year One stories have great artists. In a lot of those the artists had a cartoony style; looked awesome.

I love how that happens artists always make things look different either good or bad.

Tim in boots is nothing new. He is the first Robin to do so. the only real change with his new costume, was that it matches the suit from Batman TAS Gotham Knights, introduces the Batman gauntlets, and the weighted tip cape design (also from Batman). But it is a step in the direction of Tim taking over the role again (as he already did previously, during Young Justice).

I like Tim best as Robin.
Dick Grayson is a better character overall in my opinion though.
But still, Tim Drake really shines at being Robin more than Dick.

My first post and I'm gonna say Stephanie by a country mile. She had to work so much harder for it and despite being treated abysmally by Bruce, she kept on trying.

Tim's my least favourite, mainly cos it was in his comic that the Cassandra fiasco began :cmad:

Hedsizzers said:
My first post and I'm gonna say Stephanie by a country mile. She had to work so much harder for it and despite being treated abysmally by Bruce, she kept on trying.

Tim's my least favourite, mainly cos it was in his comic that the Cassandra fiasco began :cmad:

******ed...indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"