Poster/Moderator Discussion Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You jump down his back for speaking his mind? Wow, I can see the greatness emanating from you already.

Just when this place started getting good again, we get the same old story happening for the fifth time: Some newb mod who never came to this forum needs to flex his muscles and starts banning vets. After a month he stops coming to the forum altogether. The effect remains for a long time after he's gone.

Longer now, since we have alternatives.

Matt citing me as the biggest troublemaker only emboldens the point that he really doesn't know anything about the people in the Games Forum.

All due respect to Matt, of course. However much that is.

He's one of those guys you really wanna be chums with. :(

Just when this place started getting good again, we get the same old story happening for the fifth time: Some newb mod who never came to this forum needs to flex his muscles and starts banning vets. After a month he stops coming to the forum altogether. The effect remains for a long time after he's gone.

Longer now, since we have alternatives.

Matt citing me as the biggest troublemaker only emboldens the point that he really doesn't know anything about the people in the Games Forum.

All due respect to Matt, of course. However much that is.

Well its back to GR everyone! Zenien, you're coming this time.

Hey, it could have been worse....

The Internet Dirty Harry (Morg) could have been appointed mod.

I heard a banning from that guy is so harsh, it can actually fracture your fingers through the keyboard :(

Prepare for this forum to be populated solely by the pets of our new "regime". I'm thinking that GR should go back to being our main priority, again. This is complete insanity.

Matt I personally would bless you and send you prayers daily if I believed in that stuff. But since I don't, I'll just say thank you. This forum needs it. Matt isn't some "newb mod". He's on the level. The rules apply to everyone. Don't like it, too bad.

블라스;13385654 said:
Hey, it could have been worse....

The Internet Dirty Harry (Morg) could have been appointed mod.

I heard a banning from that guy is so harsh, it can actually fracture your fingers through the keyboard :(

Yeah, he's one of those guys when other mods laugh at a joke, he'll correct it so it doesn't brake any rules.

Matt I personally would bless you and send you prayers daily if I believed in that stuff. But since I don't, I'll just say thank you. This forum needs it. Matt isn't some "newb mod". He's on the level. The rules apply to everyone.
Right. Go to Community and see how they do.

But you know, I've only been here 5 more years than you.

Prepare for this forum to be populated solely by the pets of our new "regime". I'm thinking that GR should go back to being our main priority, again. This is complete insanity.

GR is about to get a LOT more active if what I think is going to happen happens.

Matt I personally would bless you and send you prayers daily if I believed in that stuff. But since I don't, I'll just say thank you. This forum needs it. Matt isn't some "newb mod". He's on the level. The rules apply to everyone. Don't like it, too bad.

And that explains why we catch the flak while the moderators who love to frequent the Community forum can't even control their own edge of space? Yes, rules should apply to everyone. Funny that we're the only ones that seem to be put under the knife time and time again so some internet hot shot can show us the grand scale of his ego.

Don't be a pet, please. You're really only alienating yourself.

Right. Go to Community and see how they do.

But you know, I've only been here 5 more years than you.

I'm most active in the Community out of all the other forums, Matt is a newly appointed mod and so far he has done a great job there. If you don't want to give it a chance then don't bother starting trouble, just leave. I'm sorry having threads consisting only of smiley faces is just spamming and dumb.

I'm most active in the Community out of all the other forums, Matt is a newly appointed mod and so far he has done a great job there. If you don't want to give it a chance then don't bother starting trouble, just leave.

We've given it a chance more than enough before, all its ever done is lost THWIP*, which completely sucks. :down:

I'm most active in the Community out of all the other forums, Matt is a newly appointed mod and so far he has done a great job there. If you don't want to give it a chance then don't bother starting trouble, just leave.

I'm voicing my opinion, one of a long-term veteran poster who is ten times the contributer you are. Matt hasn't done ANY job here, really, but if he were, he'd be banning your "return account" right now.

Still, I haven't broken any rules. I have nothing to worry about. Don't tell me to leave. Don't be a suck-up, either.

KTHXBYE.

No one is starting trouble here. We're bemoaning the fact that some person who is a complete fish-out-of-water is once again controlling the flow of the Games section. Every time it ends up with the older members getting bans and the place falling dormant for a month to a few months.

No, they don't. I've seen people get probation for spam, while people who are buddy buddy with the right people do it all the time. I've seen people get banned for posting a picture of a soccer player in an embarrassing pose, because it was "too sexual", while on this same forum those posters who are buddy buddy with the right people can write a manifesto about anal sex and no one blinks. "The rules apply to everyone that ever argued with the wrong person" would be more accurate.

Just look at this thread. WHF gets a warning...for what? An on-topic post, containing no personal insults, flames, sexual material, or anything else that might be considered "bad" of any kind? He gets brought up with THWIP, a guy who hasn't even been seen here in more than a year? The guy is out to carry a grudge and a holier-than-thou attitude, and it's old news for this forum. We'll be having this same discussion a year from now, when the next new guy comes around.

No, they don't. I've seen people get probation for spam, while people who are buddy buddy with the right people do it all the time. I've seen people get banned for posting a picture of a soccer player in an embarrassing pose, because it was "too sexual", while on this same forum those posters who are buddy buddy with the right people can write a manifesto about anal sex and no one blinks. "The rules apply to everyone that ever argued with the wrong person" would be more accurate.

Just look at this thread. WHF gets a warning...for what? An on-topic post, containing no personal insults, flames, sexual material, or anything else that might be considered "bad" of any kind? He gets brought up with THWIP, a guy who hasn't even been seen here in more than a year? The guy is out to carry a grudge and a holier-than-thou attitude, and it's old news for this forum. We'll be having this same discussion a year from now, when the next new guy comes around.

Unless of course they appoint someone that's a regular visitor here and realises this isn't a lawless wasteland of any sort.

Don't let Jerry fuel you. Play this one by the rules. Jerry's a return account anyway, I'll just tell C.Lee to check him out of Jerry continues to Flamebait.

At this point in time, 4/5 of the sub-forum's have Poster/Moderator Discussion Thread! as their most recent thread. LOLZ.

블라스;13385950 said:
Who is Jerry?
Who is Jerry?
Who is Jerry?
Who is Jerry?
Who is Jerry?

"Jerry!" was once "Jerry" who was banned basically for what "Jerry!" is doing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"