Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 2

What I want to see from Power Rangers Reboot:

- an Evil Power Ranger who volunteers to be evil, not under some evil spell and they never turn evil again once they become good. That has happened too many times in the last 30 years whenever they have introduced an extra character who ends up being a Power Ranger. MMPR did this twice, first with Tommy Oliver and then again with Katherine Hillard. Cosmic Fury did this recently with Ollie. It's one of the pros for the two Power Ranger Samurai seasons. They introduced Antonio, the Gold Samurai Ranger and it was a refreshing change as he wasn't evil at all, a good guy through and through. It was also one of the pros for Ninja Steel and I liked the way they did it in Beast Morphers. I want an evil Power Ranger who stays evil, even when unmorphed.

This remains one of the top Power Rangers episodes to me. I wish the OG ending with Cassie staying would get leaked but its probably deleted by Saban.

This remains one of the top Power Rangers episodes to me. I wish the OG ending with Cassie staying would get leaked but its probably deleted by Saban.

I had heard about that but instead they used Karone, who had one of the shortest stints as a Power Ranger ever.

I actually remember liking Cassie and going by the clip it seemed obvious what was originally planned there.

I actually remember liking Cassie and going by the clip it seemed obvious what was originally planned there.

I actually would not have minded if she was Lost Galaxy Pink Ranger in the crossover with Lightspeed Rescue, since she would be the last connecting bridge with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers as we remember her debut on Power Rangers Turbo helping Tommy and Kat.

However, Valerie Vernon's cancer was in remission, and she rightfully deserved to return as Lost Galaxy Pink Ranger in the crossover with Lightspeed Rescue.

I had heard about that but instead they used Karone, who had one of the shortest stints as a Power Ranger ever.
Yeah, they didnt want to pay the actress series regular pay so she backed out. Luckily they were able to bring in Karone pretty fast.

At least we have the script pages
EYPzzZPWsAABtmc.jpg

EYPzzwVXYAIttq8.jpg

Yeah, they didnt want to pay the actress series regular pay so she backed out. Luckily they were able to bring in Karone pretty fast.

At least we have the script pages
EYPzzZPWsAABtmc.jpg

EYPzzwVXYAIttq8.jpg
So would Cassie have been the Lost Galaxy Pink Ranger in the crossover with Lightspeed Rescue even if Valerie Vernon had recovered? Valerie did recover and did appear in the crossover.

So would Cassie have been the Lost Galaxy Pink Ranger in the crossover with Lightspeed Rescue even if Valerie Vernon had recovered? Valerie did recover and did appear in the crossover.
Probably since it was a year later

The way this moment shattered me :cry:.

Boonboomger first henshin sequence from episode 1
Love that the way they transformed really dejavu-ing me to Boukenger, haha

And Boon Pink first reaction to it was "ehhh,Tire Human??" Lol😆

Last edited:
I need to get into Kamen Rider

I suggest you get into it!😁
Kamen Rider has more mature approach than Super Sentai so I always surprise that it didnt get big enough attention in the US

I suggest you get into it!😁
Kamen Rider has more mature approach than Super Sentai so I always surprise that it didnt get big enough attention in the US

Well, the first attempt was.... not great.

I think the big duck Alf really says it all.

Dragon Knight, I think, just kind of fell victim of the changing television landscape.

Dragon Knight, I think, just kind of fell victim of the changing television landscape.

Yeah...a shame that the first exposure of Kamen Rider for the US market wasn't been great and not gave any good impression for a lot of fans over there.

And now you share that video, I want to apologize as maybe I've already said it a few times before, that Masked Rider adaptation was an absolute trash. Not one single Kamen Rider fan who ever likes it here, they all despised Saban Masked Rider to the core lol. Even the original creator, the late Ishinomori Shotaro-sensei hated it so much as he felt that Saban doesnt show any respect to the Kamen Rider Black RX, the original series, as they made it into an American sitcom.

Just watch the original series of that adaptation based off from, "Kamen Rider Black RX" and you can pretty much see the differences in terms of tone, story, and characters and why so many Kamen Rider fans were mad.

Last edited:
So what are the thoughts on Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight that starred Mark Dacascos that aired in 2008?

So I read that the pilot erases his interaction with the Power Rangers in season three.

Boonboomger first henshin sequence from episode 1
Love that the way they transformed really dejavu-ing me to Boukenger, haha

And Boon Pink first reaction to it was "ehhh,Tire Human??" Lol😆

Ouch to that first transformation sequence. A sparking tire on bare skin wouldn't feel good.

Just finished AJJs Power Ranger comic #1. Looks like they're ignoring everything that happened after the OG3 left.

Trini/Tommy are dead. Kimberly becomes a recluse. Zach, a celebrity. Billy a tech genius. Jason a firefighter.
ABLVV849MeGNXyI-hzAXVBQZ9U2rYfRNbH8Uxd6cfiAIlaeEU_1Nahp8ksgNGixUdXndlwX9N6K1DdPwSPMAcq73X2tTL2MRsLI907HikyUyPKWoIZcjjFo=s1600

ABLVV87J0TlWN7KUjUT4li2Rve4E_Jseb0MEJoVBCbbFVK9WNLGCBXIjkXYbCKnetQlvdX9SSg-nIc6Y-UiVrN_zX_sa44COdt-43oj6mNV2fYc2sJTNLFA=s1600

ABLVV86xeb0cdcuOGfFx6au_s98CqL89DeA6xsQNozobuWtgxd52UGMKjAzMJpLhB-L2qU4SjkAusGMF0t8ZSQA4Uh0uv0HMFmxbfs7azWX3jY8p2_nXg7Q=s1600

Well, Austin St John is never returning to the role of Jason ever again. Even if he avoids jail time.

Wow...that comic art is very good!
It captures the detail of Tyrano Ranger really well!

Never read the PR comics before (though I aware about them), so i think i might check that out haha

So what are the thoughts on Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight that starred Mark Dacascos that aired in 2008?

It wasnt as atrocious as Saban's Masked Rider, thats for sure.
it was aired here on Toei channel with a dubbed version voiced by the original casts of Kamen Rider Ryuki.
I still choose Ryuki over Dragon Knight of course but quality wise, imo i think it was on par with the original show.

So yeah regarding of KR Dragon Knight..
This image (that I borrowed from X), perfectly sums it up haha😆20240312_115940.jpg

Any fan films you guys are into? I have been into a fan film series called "Power Rangers Rail Riders" from Zenith Films Media.

First one is the meme of armor in RPG games based on your gender.

In the second one, how did she not get smacked in the face?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"