Revenge of the Fallen Predict the Rottentomates rating for Transformers 2 & come up with a consesus

Realistic: 45%

At 2 and a half hours Transformers 2 overstays its welcome. The films dizzying action sequences, along with a dull, hard to follow plot, make it a rather charmless follow up to the first film.

Optimistic: 78%

Funny, intense, and beautiful to look at, Transformers 2 provides enough pleasure for hardcore Transformer fans. The uninitiated, on the other hand, may have a hard time adjusting to the bloated running time, and dizzyingly constant action sequences.

yeah its gonna hit around 49% in my opinion

I'd say a solid 65%. I think critics will like it more than the first but not enough to get a real good overall rating.

Right now with all ten reviews added up it would be 60%.

Update: on the RT site it already started from 60%.
I predict massive drop.

Yes, but I won't spend a single cent for it. Just seeing how much it sucks.

do you guys get a percentage of the gross or what?

why do you care how much it makes or how much we hate on it?

Yeah! You know that Michael 'freakin' Bay earned $75 million (MILLION) from the 1st piece of crap?

75 million? You can buy alot of cocaine with that.

do you guys get a percentage of the gross or what?

why do you care how much it makes or how much we hate on it?

Because it's annoying as f**k especially when this forum is for people who actually want to see the movie. We care about the gross because if it makes alot and alot of people go to see it then you can talk to people about what they thought and so on.

I bet you most people on this forum don't give a s**t about your negative comments and just find it annoying. Remember that rule we all learned in kindergarten "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"? Now's when you should use it.

I find constant praise annoying so why don't you ****???

"omg the spolsions will be sooo cool! can't wait to see robots smash each other! bay rules! blah blah blah."

yeah annoying as hell.

I find that people who complain before they see the movie is annoying.

Because it's annoying as f**k especially when this forum is for people who actually want to see the movie. We care about the gross because if it makes alot and alot of people go to see it then you can talk to people about what they thought and so on.

I bet you most people on this forum don't give a s**t about your negative comments and just find it annoying. Remember that rule we all learned in kindergarten "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"? Now's when you should use it.
deal with it, whiner.

Me thinks you are cruisin' for a bruisin' by a mod.

I find constant praise annoying so why don't you ****???

"omg the spolsions will be sooo cool! can't wait to see robots smash each other! bay rules! blah blah blah."

yeah annoying as hell.

Then leave. Because the fact is there will be alot of praising. If you don't like it, do us all a favor, and just leave.

I find that people who complain before they see the movie is annoying.
oh well.

There are plenty of reviews out at this point. Seems to me people are discussing what's wrong with Bay's Transformers movies in general not specifically what's wrong with the sequel.

Then leave. Because the fact is there will be alot of praising. If you don't like it, do us all a favor, and just leave.
well there will always be people who dislike movies you happen to like.

if you can't handle a few critics you need to grow up and realize the world is bigger than you.

How about you be the bigger person and just drop it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"