Prince of Persia:The Sands of Time

Cinemaman

Avenger
Reaction score
In 2004 Walt Disney and Jerry Bruckheimer said that they will make film Prince Persia: Sands of Time. Now we know that Jeffrey Nachmanoff is a new writer for this movie.

But when the filming of Prince of Persia will start?
And when this movie will realese?

biggles2000uk said:
yeh, he'd be good, but no doubt hollywood would cast a white man

Casting a White Man as the Prince Of Persia would be like showing Master Chiefs Face in the Halo Movie which = BAD :(

This is one of those rare roles where they already have a PERFECTLY 100 % person to play this role NICELY

Nothing new since Bruckheimer mentioned that his production company had just bought and started to develop the POP idea.

I doubt its anywhere close to production since it was one of three projects that were being developed.

If it gets the greenlight I would say a 2008 release.

It's hollywood, they'll cast a white guy

"Scribe Jeffrey Nachmanoff ("Day After Tomorrow") to pen three projects at Disney Pictures, including two for Jerry Bruckheimer Films. Amongst them video game adaptation "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time", museum creature come to life actioneer "Unnatural History", and EM pulse thriller "Liberty"..."

If Orlando Bloom ever touches the Master Sword I'll kill him

I'm struggling to see how Naveen Andrews (aka Sayid from Lost), as great an actor as he is, looks anything like the Prince...

JackBauer said:
I'm struggling to see how Naveen Andrews (aka Sayid from Lost), as great an actor as he is, looks anything like the Prince...

I don't think he looks anything like Prince.

Cinemaman said:
I don't think he looks anything like Prince.

yeah, people mention him because he looks arab, but it's not like arabs all looks alike.

Wentworth Miller, Michael from Prison Break, is british just like Andrews, but looks a lot more like the Prince. :up:

JackBauer said:
yeah, people mention him because he looks arab, but it's not like arabs all looks alike.

Wentworth Miller, Michael from Prison Break, is british just like Andrews, but looks a lot more like the Prince. :up:

Look, I judge his look, not nation.

He doesn't look like Prince.

And I also don't want to have white actor to play this character.

Cinemaman said:
Look, I judge his look, not nation.

He doesn't look like Prince.

And I also don't want to have white actor to play this character.

well, Miller's not the whitest of people. he'd work.

PrisonBreak-01.WMiller05.jpg

JackBauer said:

Since when is Wentworth Miller British?:confused: He was born there but he was raised in Brooklyn, guy is whiter than Wonderbread, metaphorically speaking.

Darthphere said:
Since when is Wentworth Miller British?:confused: He was born there but he was raised in Brooklyn, guy is whiter than Wonderbread, metaphorically speaking.

if he's whiter than wonderbread to you, you haven't seen enough white people... :o

JackBauer said:
if he's whiter than wonderbread to you, you haven't seen enough white people... :o

Metaphorically speaking man. Its a metaphor. I know hes not white, but his persoanlity sure is. :up:

Darthphere said:
Metaphorically speaking man. Its a metaphor. I know hes not white, but his persoanlity sure is. :up:

ah, duh! my bad! :D

well his personality doesn't really come into the equation, since he'll be acting and, y'know, not being himself.

Dnsk said:
Vin Diesel

Paul Whalker

Ben Affeclk

Matt Damon

Justin Timberlake

One of these for sure :down:(:down

Vin Diesel is far from white. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"