Prince of Persia (remake)

Ah, that sucks. Was just debating on pre-ordering it a few days ago.

Given how the reception for the trailer was, I'm hoping they are polishing this more than they planned as a result... like better graphics and no crashing.

Yeah, the studio in charge of this is in India. Which has been having some big, big issues with covid.

Ubi Montréal is taking over the remake.

Yeah... Seems like the Indian teams were struggling since it was their first big project.

Hmm between this, Skull & Bones, that Rollerskate online game and Beyond Good and Evil 2 - damn, they are a bit all over the place. Those 4 games should have been out by now and who knows how many more games they will announce only for it to enter development hell. Lol. Just release a new Assassins Creed game annually.

I'm convinced that we'll never see Beyond Good and Evil 2 at this point.

I feel the Sands of Time trilogy (Quadrilogy, I guess, if you include Forgotten Sands?) is great as is, so I don't know what you'd do for a remake besides make them look better. Maybe iron out the glitches? I cannot count the amount of times the game either flipped out or the Prince would suddenly fall through the floor after completing The Tower of Dawn.

I'm thinking remaking or making new games for Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell should be Ubisoft's main priority aside from Assassins Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Seige and Watch Dogs instead of online games and new ips that don't really take off.

Another update.

Game does not exist.

Its pretty tragic.

Beyond Good & Evil 2
Skull & Bones
Prince of Persia remake

Like this cannot be right. Maybe Ubisoft should just prioritize Far Cry, Just Dance, Tom Clancy games and Assassin's Creed for the neXt 10 years?

They are wasting time, effort and money to games which might not be played by the public. Their newest Ip to get sequels is Watch Dogs which I liked, seems to be done as well. So its probably better if they just focus on their successful ips, instead of branching out to other things/resurrecting older ips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"