Problem with a cat.

SuperFerret said:
Yes, I've had a cat menstruate on me. In fact, my day-to-day life includes bites, scratches, urine, feces, blood, and many other fun stuff befalling me. Yes, I do take alot of showers.

BTW, "kitty" is just a word for "cat", a baby cat is a kitten, which can also be referred to as a "kitty".

And I'd never suggest buying a cat or dog from a pet store, especially having worked at one for a time.

Someone has to buy the animals.....:cmad::csad:

enterthemadness said:
Someone has to buy the animals.....:cmad::csad:
and then make them into stir fry.
or should i say "steh fly"?

mwaaaahahaha!!

heypapajinx said:
and then make them into stir fry.
or should i say "steh fly"?

mwaaaahahaha!!

Whenever I eat chinese meat...the dark kind...I fear that it isn't beef...

enterthemadness said:
Whenever I eat chinese meat...the dark kind...I fear that it isn't beef...
it's is pretty grisely.
and the fluffy fur is kind of an indicator.
cowcat.jpg

here's a child at the grocery store picking out said meat in question...
you make your own conclusions.

In China I bet they use...well, I don't think cows are a popular animal in China. Here in America...it's probably beef..but still...

comicgirl said:
:csad: I love cats. Honestly, never had a problem except for this one cat. But, she was at the human society in a cage for almost a year; felt sorry for her.

She's a great cat.....it just took a little while

Dogs are too needy:cwink:

I have noticed and indirectly done a study on it and cats that are taken from the humane society are much nicer than cats that are bought from stores and such they don't appreciate !#$% I hate to say that even cats can not appreciate things but i did a study!:o Dogs are too needy! I still love them but they just don't know when is a good time to bite your ears:cmad:

Lurk said:
I just wanted to give you a big :up: for working at the shelter, comicgirl. There are too many (discarded:cmad:) animals that need love and good homes.
Thank you my friend. It makes you feel good to walk in and take a cat for a stretch or a dog for a walk. But, they're aren't enough volunteers to get every animal out once a day. Ugh!:csad:

Maximum_Carnage said:
I have a friend who told me to try this trick. The first few times it worked. About the fifth time. My cat attacked me, & the spray bottle. It was one of the weirdest moments I have ever been in. I have never fearful of something so small, but she was mad as hell, & she wasn't going to take it anymore.

LMFAO, I know how you feel :).

My sister found an abandoned Siamese cat outside of her work and took it home. It loved on her but stalked anything else that came in, and had sharp claws. You'd see the cat walk in the room, get a bit weary but eventually look away and he'd be gone. You'd suddenly see two glowing eyes looking out from the dark in the couch adjacent from the one you were on, you'd eventually look away and it'd be gone. Next thing you know you hear a hiss and a claw tags the back of you leg.

Also the cat would curl in a ball and bite it's own tail while hissing for fun, and I saw him pull down, then proceed to hump my sisters cover clear across the floor by scooting his butt on the ground while setting on it and the top of it firmly in his mouth, all while hissing. Couple this with the fact that my sister named him Princess at first until she realized he was a boy, and now renamed him to the cat formerly known as Princess, and you can kinda feel for the girl...err guy. Not to count he was Spaded (spaded is for cats right? I used to think Neutered was for males of any species heh), anyway that might be part of it. Luckily he's getting old and he doesn't attack as much anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"