Apparantly, I have a new cat

Dew k. Mosi

Hype Award Winner
Reaction score
So, I go into my lobby of my apartment building, and there is a cat in the lobby, skinny but otherwise healthy. She is meowing at me, so I talk to her, "Hi cat, where do you belong?"

Cat meows some more so I shrug and get into the elevator. Cat comes with me.

I go down the hallway to my apartment. Cat comes with me.

I go inside the apartment. Cat comes with me.

Cat goes to the kitchen, cleans up the cat food that my spoiled cats didn't want, and now is just sleeping next to me like she owns the joint. Deputy is hiding under the bed, and Karnage hissed a couple times, but she's ok now.

So, it looks like I have a third cat. How the hell do these things happen to me?
tajlf7.jpg

cool :up:... get ready to feed another mouth though

Reminds me of the time a cat appeared in my apt after I got home grocery shopping. I went in, closed the door and a cat waltzed out of my bedroom like it owned the place. I have no clue where it came from, but I didn't keep it.

she's the reincarnation of a loved one

reminds me of dog I once found wandering outside our apartment in Alabama... took care of it for a while, but I had a job at the time, so I couldn't donate the time it needed, so I gave it to an animal shelter

Is that a pic of the actual cat? He looks like Church from Pet Sematary. I picked up a stray that looked just like that years ago, only mine had bluish eyes. He was an awesome cat.

I'm a sucker for strays if they're friendly. You can tell if they were a pet and some ******* just dumped em....ugh...bastards.

yeah, this was a pet, obviously because she has used the litter box already and knows what it sounds like to open a can of cat food

Some little girl is probably losing faith in god right now, way to go.

Little girls cant read............wait, did it have a collar?

Well then it looks like that little girl is s-o-l, I'm sure someone will claim it, unless its evil, does it answer to Christine?

name the cat "Dominatrix", domi for short:o

Whatever helps you sleep at night.......and that doesnt matter evil is evil.

A girl kitty. Looks like she's been fixed too because she has a faint tummy scar under her fur

Same damn thing happened to my ex-fiance. A stray fixed/de-clawed cat came up to her and she adopted it. I hope that ***** rots in hell!

:O

Kidding!

id name her bella.

Hey Dew,

Sweet-And-Sour-Sauce.jpg

+

sportsman-410.jpg

+

Homeless Kitten

=

Good Eating. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread