Apparantly, I have a new cat

Don't even think about it! :cmad:

jackhammer.jpg

I won't, as long as you keep that ****ing snake away from me. And if the shotgun doesn't work then there's always:
minigun1.jpg

If anyone sends pets to attack anyone, shoots some one or something

Your all gonna get a taste of my gun

missilelauncher1.jpg

I call her Sally.

If anyone sends pets to attack anyone, shoots some one or something

Your all gonna get a taste of my gun

missilelauncher1.jpg

I call her Sally.

*Snipes from over two miles away with 50 caliber sniper rifle*

ai-as50-1.jpg

I actually don't have a problem with pythons, Krit...it's the skeevy copperheads/water moccasins/other bitey types that I run over/shoot/stab with a shovel gleefully.

I actually don't have a problem with pythons, Krit...it's the skeevy copperheads/water moccasins/other bitey types that I run over/shoot/stab with a shovel gleefully.

IM not gonna lie to yah. Thats the most F**kd up thing I've ever heard. :woot:

Wow...How did this turn into a my d*** is bigger than yours thread?

Oh, is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Dew, do little old ladies live in your neighbourhood? Is there one in particular that you haven't seen for a couple of days? Any strange smells in your neighbourhood?

Just wondering...

Put em back in your pants, Kritish and Matrixo.

So, uhh...'bout Dew's cat...

Dew, I think your new cat is very cute. It was nice of you to take her in and care for her until you can find the owner.

:up: For putting up the posters!

Another good idea is to call the local shelter to see if anyone has called in about thier missing cat.

So, are you going to give her a name??

We called the shelter and no one has reported her missing. We're calling her Shadow because she shadows us and the other cats when we walk around. Karny has accepted her now, but Deppy is still making sure she knows he's the big boss

Aww that's a sweet name. I still think it's great you're taking her in until her owner is found. And if not, well she's already comfortable with you.

:)

WTF is happening in this thread?!
I thought it was about a cat, but it looks like it evolved into who has the bigger gun.
Anyway...
That cat is pretty, Dew. I like the color. Shadow is a very appropriate name.

Both of my other cats were strays. Karnage was brought home after someone we knew found her living in the walls of her No-Pet's apartment, and Deputy was found as the last survivor of a stray mama's litter. She'd been hit by a car and the baby''s died of exposure and/or starvation, and only my little Dep was still alive. They were in the bushes as the Sheriff's department where my mom worked

I'm going to end up with so many damn pets, I can't turn away a stray. Although if they were as friendly as that I'd always wonder if there was someone looking for it, even if I had put up posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"