Problem with a cat.

Tear that ***** up.

Go on.

It's calling you.

Machx72 said:
Tear that ***** up.

Go on.

It's calling you.

:yay: I forgot all about this t--what the **** did I just walk into?!

Oh yeah...this isn't a kitty. A cat. 1-2 years old? She eats the most out of the three cats and she's been doing this(peeing...:yay:..peeing...european...get it? :csad:) lately.

Is she fixed? If not, get her fixed, this'll help.
Either way you might want to take her to a vet, as she might have an urinary tract infection. Trust me, I work at an animal clinic, 6 out of 7 times we hear of this problem it's a urinary tract infection.

Good luck.

SuperFerret said:
Is she fixed? If not, get her fixed, this'll help.
Either way you might want to take her to a vet, as she might have an urinary tract infection. Trust me, I work at an animal clinic, 6 out of 7 times we hear of this problem it's a urinary tract infection.

Good luck.

She's fixed...:dry:. Which reminds me of the time my niece was petting her cat...which was in heat...and lets just say things got :yay:..lol...messy. The funny part is that the cat was on her lap when this happened.

Holly Goodhead said:
scream in it's face BAD KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!:cmad:

If you are having a bad day...I hope it continues. EDIT- How many freaking times...I said it's a cat..not a kitty.

Damnit...she did it again! A tiny spot...time to use the advice in this thread!

enterthemadness said:
She's fixed...:dry:. Which reminds me of the time my niece was petting her cat...which was in heat...and lets just say things got :yay:..lol...messy. The funny part is that the cat was on her lap when this happened.

I've been there before.

Not that that's anything to brag about. :(

Somewhat related problem...well, I guess.

Our second cat...likes to lay down on the satellite box in the kitchen (Yes, we have a tv in the kitchen...with satellite...it's the.........21st century or something. Shouldn't this be the damn 20th century? 00..20...damn.)

The cat isn't suppose to sleep on it...but will it hurt it or will it hurt the cat? She's a little warm..er, after she's been on it.

enterthemadness said:
We have a cat that likes to pee on the floor. I guess she is marking her terrioty(sp?). My parents, well at least my mom, want to get rid of her. I don't want this to happen for two reasons.

1) Another cat we have is friends with her.

2) I like the cat

I don't want to see the cat have to leave. If my mom gets rid of the cat...the only thing I can think of to change her mind is if I stay up until my body itself gives out due to lack of sleep. Now of course the chances of that is really slim because 99% of the time I say I'm staying up...I don't.

Can anyone offer a better idea that the one I have?
If the cat has picked an area to go, you'll have to remove the smell first. There's a great product called "Urine-off" that's sold by vets that really works (www.urine-off.com)

Also, there could be a medical problem with the cat; has she been to the vet? Could be irritated by litter.

Don't give up on your kitty

Oooooh, you're gonna get yelled at! You said kitty!;)

Just resign yourself to the fact that your house is gonna smell like piss all the time...

Get a dog. They're much easier to train. Cats are kinda a waste of space... :o

what a dumb cat... you're better off getting rid of the cat and getting a dog instead.

enterthemadness said:
We have a cat that likes to pee on the floor. I guess she is marking her terrioty(sp?). My parents, well at least my mom, want to get rid of her. I don't want this to happen for two reasons.

2) I like the cat

I don't want to see the cat have to leave. If my mom gets rid of the cat...the only thing I can think of to change her mind is if I stay up until my body itself gives out due to lack of sleep. Now of course the chances of that is really slim because 99% of the time I say I'm staying up...I don't.

Keep her litter box clean, even though a cat is a predator there's still many animals that can harm them. If they can smell their fecal matter a wolf or whatever can too.

USMC said:
Just resign yourself to the fact that your house is gonna smell like piss all the time...

Get a dog. They're much easier to train. Cats are kinda a waste of space... :o
:csad: I love cats. Honestly, never had a problem except for this one cat. But, she was at the human society in a cage for almost a year; felt sorry for her.

She's a great cat.....it just took a little while

Dogs are too needy:cwink:

comicgirl said:
:csad: I love cats. Honestly, never had a problem except for this one cat. But, she was at the human society in a cage for almost a year; felt sorry for her.

She's a great cat.....it just took a little while

Dogs are too needy:cwink:

Don't get shelter animals but never ever get one that's been in for that long. They get neurotic very fast, If you want a cat buy one at a store or go to one of those houses that say "free kittens".

Man-Thing said:
cat.jpg

+

food_dish02.jpg

+

global.jpg

=

P_881437_944137.jpg

=

bush_narrowweb__300x438,0.jpg

Between the ***** death threats and the Gestapo signs on his sig Man-thing is a neo-con arse hole.

comicgirl said:
If the cat has picked an area to go, you'll have to remove the smell first. There's a great product called "Urine-off" that's sold by vets that really works (www.urine-off.com)

Also, there could be a medical problem with the cat; has she been to the vet? Could be irritated by litter.

Don't give up on your kitty

:cmad: CAT! C-A-T. CAT....as in catscan.

:ninja:

Kritish said:
Don't get shelter animals but never ever get one that's been in for that long. They get neurotic very fast, If you want a cat buy one at a store or go to one of those houses that say "free kittens".
I'm a volunteer at this shelter, so I got a chance to know her for a few months. But, you're right; dogs and cats can get cage rage if they're there too long. There aren't enough good homes.

Spooky's fine now; but I was ready to kick her out the door at first:cmad:

enterthemadness said:

2) I like the cat

I wasn't going to say anything, but you wrote "(sp?)" next to it.

What's so difficult about the word TERRITORY?:huh:

comicgirl said:
I'm a volunteer at this shelter, so I got a chance to know her for a few months. But, you're right; dogs and cats can get cage rage if they're there too long. There aren't enough good homes.

Spooky's fine now; but I was ready to kick her out the door at first:cmad:

I looked up cage rage and I got this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cage_Rage

I just wanted to give you a big :up: for working at the shelter, comicgirl. There are too many (discarded:cmad:) animals that need love and good homes.

Hades said:
Shove it's face in it!

That's the humane thing to do:whatever:
pshaa!
that's only humane if you do it to dogs.:cmad:
if you do it to a cat you're just asking to get scratched and get....

CAT SCRATCH FEVAH!!!!
*does leg guitar*
CAT SCRATCH FEVAH!!!!
*falls to knees if purple glitter spandex*​

Yes, I've had a cat menstruate on me. In fact, my day-to-day life includes bites, scratches, urine, feces, blood, and many other fun stuff befalling me. Yes, I do take alot of showers.

BTW, "kitty" is just a word for "cat", a baby cat is a kitten, which can also be referred to as a "kitty".

And I'd never suggest buying a cat or dog from a pet store, especially having worked at one for a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"