Apparantly, I have a new cat

I actually don't have a problem with pythons, Krit...it's the skeevy copperheads/water moccasins/other bitey types that I run over/shoot/stab with a shovel gleefully.

I just use my old snake handling tools to remove them. :csad:

So, I go into my lobby of my apartment building, and there is a cat in the lobby, skinny but otherwise healthy. She is meowing at me

So, it looks like I have a third cat. How the hell do these things happen to me?

It sences your a good person...or that you can be easily taken advantage of.

good.congrats,take it as it was supposed to happen.happed again to me recently with lil black bolt.

I love cats. Do you like it/want to keep it? I love it when cats find people to live with.

yes, we like her very much. she is quiet and doesn't seem to demand much, though she hasn't gotten used to my feeding schedule yet. 5 am, 3 pm, 11 pm, Shadow. No between meal snacks

that cat is looking at me all smug :(

does the cat say NEDM? then some sort of funky beat plays?

WELL LET ME SHOW YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSS!!!

How about we don't post links with censored word in them.--Dew

Shadow's momma came and claimed her. She is lesbian who lives upstairs :)

Haha, that cat looks pretty pompous, not surprised she just waltzed in and made herself at home. I love kitties :heart:

Did you find out the cats real name?

The cat's real name is Kitty. The lesbian upstairs and her girlfriend have 4 cats, all named Kitty. That way they all come when they call.

The cat's real name is Kitty. The lesbian upstairs and her girlfriend have 4 cats, all named Kitty. That way they all come when they call.

:whatever: No wonder that poor cat left, it wanted to be treated like it was something special and unique. Kitty - unoriginal to begin with and then to use it 4 times... are these ladies related to George Foreman by any chance?

:whatever: No wonder that poor cat left, it wanted to be treated like it was something special and unique. Kitty - unoriginal to begin with and then to use it 4 times... are these ladies related to George Foreman by any chance?

GEORGE GEORGE GEORGE GEORGE...... how many are there anyway??

I am now the kitty's housesitter. Whenever her mom goes on business trips I am going to be tapped for food and watering duties

She looks sweet, I got one two that was dumped along with his little brothers when they we're jsut a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"