Pyro vs Iceman: Why Pyro should have won

britrogue said:
I'm sure if Fox had allowed a higher budget and filming time, we would have seen some more imaginative stuff from our John

i agree if they had a bigger budget they could of done some wonderful things with our Johnny boy. Still complaining that they didn't have a Rogue and Pyro scene. I thought it was needed :(

it would be perfect if she was there when Bobby and Pyro squared off.

yeah..i thought they needed Rogue to see Pyro again or the other way around because she did suck some of his lifeforce at bobby's house

Emma718 said:
yeah..i thought they needed Rogue to see Pyro again or the other way around because she did suck some of his lifeforce at bobby's house
i thought u were gonna say she sucked something else of Pyro's.

Neto Magnus said:
it would be perfect if she was there when Bobby and Pyro squared off.

You know, when X2 first came out, I pictured a battle in X3 where Bobby gives Rogue some of his power so that the two of them square off against Pyro in a final battle. Just thought that would have been a cool thing.

I don't mind Bobby winning in X3. The arc for Pyro isn't yet complete, and there's room for some closure for the two of them in a future x-flick. Regardless of them saying X3 is the last, they need to close that arc. It would be cool if they tried to play the two off of eachother similar to the way 'Heat' did with Pacino and Deniro... have Pyro envious of Bobby's social life (girlfriend, x-mansion, starting to lead the young x-men, etc.), but have Bobby jealous of Pyro's character (how he's very driven by what he believes in, isn't afraid to fight for what he believes, etc.). It would be cool to see Pyro kick the crap out of Bobby in a final battle, but have some tragic sort of death for Pyro... show that they do have respect for one another too would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"