Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

http://deadline.com/2018/03/margot-robbie-sharon-tate-quentin-tarantino-film-leonardo-dicaprio-brad-pitt-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-1202336947/

Deadline broke last July 11 that Quentin Tarantino had met with Margot Robbie and asked her to play Sharon Tate in his next film. She now has the offer and negotiations are underway to make it a reality. Robbie, who’s coming off her Oscar-nominated turn in the title role of I, Tonya, will join Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

giphy.gif

More Robbie is always good.

Pine is rumored to still possibly have a role in this. Manson feels too on the nose for him for some reason, but we shall see.

Robert Pattison seems like a better fit for Manson.

GMMB0Fg.jpg

Pattinson needs to play Manson.

Pine is rumored? I didn't know that. Along with Pacino, good ****. This is by far and away my most anticipated movie next year.

Margot confirmed!

Speaking to Stuff in Sydney ahead of the Peter Rabbit premiere on Saturday, Robbie confirmed she would play the actress who was brutally killed by Charles Manson's associates on August 9, 1969.

Robbie said she was very excited to star in Tarantino's ninth film, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

"So yes, I will need to start researching," she said.

gOLM4VJ.gif

2irxMQ9.jpg

"Sony and myself will be coming to the theaters with the most exciting star dynamic since Paul Newman and Robert Redford," Tarantino said of DiCaprio and Pitt. "It's very hush hush and top secret. But I can tell you that Once Upon a Time in Hollywood takes place in 1969, at the height of the counterculture, hippy revolution and the height of new Hollywood. Street by street, block by block, we'll transform Los Angeles into the Hollywood of 1969."

DiCaprio added: "It’s hard to speak about a film that we haven't done yet, but I’m incredibly excited … to work with Brad Pitt, and I think he’s going to transport us. I’m a huge fan of Singin' in the Rain — movies about Hollywood. As an L.A. native, having read the script, it’s one of the most amazing screenplays. We are going to do our best job to make it fantastic."

Sony Pictures motion pictures group chairman Tom Rothman agreed, adding, “It's the best screenplay that I have had the privilege to read.”

I'm semi-erect already and they haven't even started.

He also said it's the closest thing to Pulp Fiction he's done - in terms of two central characters & an ensemble supporting cast.
Take. My. Money

Looks like the logo behind it too! I can't ****ing wait for this. I'm just thrilled to see the DiCaprio/Pitt duo. Love how he mentioned Newman and Redford.

Burt Reynolds in Talks to Join Leonardo DiCaprio in Quentin Tarantino's Manson Movie

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/burt-reynolds-talks-join-leonardo-dicaprio-quentin-tarantinos-manson-movie-1109749#click=https://t.co/Zz4BuDB85W
Burt Reynolds is in talks to join Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio in Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

Tim Roth, Kurt Russell and Michael Madsen, who all starred in Tarantino's Hateful Eight, are in talks to play smaller or cameo-style roles in the film.

Reynolds is in talks to play George Spahn, the man who rented his house out to Charles Manson and his followers in the months leading up to the Manson murders. It is unknown who Roth, Madsen and Russell would be playing

In the movie, set in Los Angeles in 1969, Rick Dalton (DiCaprio), a former star of a Western TV series, and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Pitt) are struggling to make it in a Hollywood they don't recognize anymore. But Rick has a very famous next-door neighbor…Sharon Tate.

Tarantino wrote the movie and will produce. Sony has dated Once Upon a Time in Hollywood for a worldwide release Aug. 9, 2019.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"