question about alien symbiote

ges681

Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I was talking with a friend earlier and he said that Mr. Fantastic separated spiderman and the symbiote with his "sonic blaster". Would this mean a Mr Fantastic cameo??
I never read the comics, but i thought i remembered from years ago he used the church bell in the cartoon.
:confused: Which is it? and how do you think they will do this in the movie??

There will be no cameos by anybody outside of the immediate Spidey universe.

the only scientists help he will seek is dr connors

Different movie companies own the rights to different Marvel movies.

20th Century Fox has X-Men, Daredevil and Fantastic Four and Colombia Tristar (Sony Pictures) has Spider-Man.

starfighter said:
Different movie companies own the rights to different Marvel movies.

20th Century Fox has X-Men, Daredevil and Fantastic Four and Colombia Tristar (Sony Pictures) has Spider-Man.

good point. :up: never thought of it from a business point of view.
I still want to hear other opinions of how people think peter will seperate the symbiote from himself.

ges681 said:
I was talking with a friend earlier and he said that Mr. Fantastic separated spiderman and the symbiote with his "sonic blaster". Would this mean a Mr Fantastic cameo??
I never read the comics, but i thought i remembered from years ago he used the church bell in the cartoon.
:confused: Which is it? and how do you think they will do this in the movie??

Yup, church bell, Mr.F helped spidey fight venom using a sonic blaster.

Okay-Reed won't be in the movie, no way, no how. The first time Spidey tried to get rid of the symbiote, however, Mr. F did, in fact, remove it from him w/a sonic blaster. Subsequently, the symbiote forcibly reattached itself & Spidey tried to destroy it in the church belfry. It remained in the church until a suicidal Eddie Brock went there to pray for forgiveness for what he was about to do. The rest, as they say, is history.

Additionally, since I'm not so sure the symbiote's going to BE an alien (I'm kinda hoping not), who says he needs to get separated from it rather than destroy it?

does anyone know of any other sony/columbia owned marvel properties we could see in the spidey movies???

Since Iron-Man is now back in the hands of Marvel, could Mr. Stark be a part in SM4???

We could see a X-men/FF combo as they are both Fox properties.

if we go by my theory, mr. fantastic would need to build a machine that sucks the symbiote out from inside peter. But maybe conners can do that.

Turd McFurden said:
does anyone know of any other sony/columbia owned marvel properties we could see in the spidey movies???

Since Iron-Man is now back in the hands of Marvel, could Mr. Stark be a part in SM4???

heh if i remember correctly THE HULK's rights were reverted back to marvel.. That would be cool if a teamup with bruce banner and curt conners tried to figure out a way to get rid of the symbiote.. But it wont happen :( and stark would be a great addition... But i want iron man to stay in the comics/cartoons..

Turd McFurden said:

OMG no! That means we could see that gut wrenching bowl floater the Iron Spider, wwwhuuulooorgghhhhhbbbbbbthhhhhbbbbtttttt *cough* *cough*

Mister Gone said:
OMG no! That means we could see that gut wrenching bowl floater the Iron Spider, wwwhuuulooorgghhhhhbbbbbbthhhhhbbbbtttttt *cough* *cough*

What a great vomit sound effect I think I nailed it :D~

........ You just quoted yourself........ That's Kindof disturbing.....

omg I did :( THis thread needs to liven up, I'm talking to myself

shockers gloves use sound technology. its possible they can use him in sequal but its pretty unlikely. the only way i could see it happening is have shoker show up at the end of the movie as a government scientist who "kills" venom when spidey couldnt. then have the next movie with the us government creating carnage who escapes then eddie is called upon to stop carnage and shocker goes with and tries to kill spidey because he believes there are symbiote traces still on him giving spidey his powers.

i dunno. thats the best i could think of useing sound tech to kill venom

no it's good. I'd prefer that over sandman blowing sand all over the place.

It will probably be the church bell

How would you guys feel if the sym changes the suit from classic red and blue to venom black with parkers moods you know like a moodring when his temper starts the suit gets black. insteed of the oozey way like in the cartoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"