World Question about classic and current juggernaut.

dominikat

Civilian
Reaction score
Well i am very curious to know what is the difference of classic and current juggernaut and the most important who is the classic and current one and in what times are they.The animated x-men from 1990 juggernaut is the classic or?I have never read the comics and i dont know much about it.I know all the juggernaut powers and abilities but i am getting very confused when someone starts to talk about classic and current.Can you pls explain me about them and i will be happy if i see a pic of the classic one :)THANK YOU!

If theyre talking current and classic, theyre probably just being a bit of a crazy whining fanboy about it. Theres only one Juggernaut, hes still the Juggernaut of old who used to go and smash the X-Men, just to annoy Charles a bit (how hes shwon in the animted series), but he's got over his issues and realises the bigger picture a bit more. He's been an X-Man for a while now, not that the original team like him very much still though, but he appears to have been in limbo for a while, when hel be back in a regualy team nobody knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"