Quick And Easy Food To Cook!

V1P3Rt3Ch

for(;;){printf("\a");}
Reaction score
As a bachelor who lives with my dog in an apartment that smells of rich mahogany and possesses many leather bound books... I find it necessary from time to time, to try too expand my limited cooking capabilities. Post your quick and easy recipes for things you like to eat.

Chipped Beef On Toast... aka S.O.S.

Ingredients:
- Corned Beef (sliced thin)
- Butter
- Flour
- Milk

Step 1 - Dice the corned beef into small squares
Step 2 - Put the diced beef in a pan with some butter (1/4 stick should do) and let it cook till the edges of each little square start to curl. (stir as needed)
Step 3 - Add flour, stir and ensure each square is LIGHTLY covered. If you add too much flour it will turn out tasting like your eating sloppy flour.
Step 4 - Add enough milk to reach about 2mm below the highest point of your diced beef.
Step 5 - Let it simmer, and stir as it thickens. The thickness is up to you, but I like my batches to come out a little runny so it gets absorbed by the toast.

Step 6 - Slap your final result on a few pieces of toast, grab a fork and enjoy! :woot:

Last edited:
Corned Beef? Blech.

Cereal
Grilled Cheese
Mac & Cheese
Spam

And there you go. That's practically a week's worth of meals right there.:up:

Corned Beef? Blech.

Cereal
Grilled Cheese
Mac & Cheese
Spam

And there you go. That's practically a week's worth of meals right there.:up:

But do you do anything to them to make them more than just vanilla?

I've got a George Foreman that I'll grill burgers, chicken and make eggs on. I've got like 5 bottles of random spices that make the food taste awesome!

Not to mention, Texas Pete hot sauce = win.

Oh, no, I don't like vanilla. Much prefer chocolate.;)

But seriously, scrambled eggs/omlette with Spam is a frighteningly tasty meal. The salty texture of the Spam offsets the relative blandess of eggs perfectly.

Eggs.

Take eggs, mix them up in bowl, pour some tobasco sauce in it, mix it up more, heat a pan, pour egg in, scramble eggs, put pepper on top, add salsa if you want.
This is how you win battles with hunger.

Chicken Nugget Bacon Rancher -

Items:

Chicken Nuggets = 6
Brown Rice = Quarter Cup
A Bottle Of Ranch Bacon
Some Cheese= Whatever the hell you want.
Flour Tortilla= How ever many you plan on making. Just double the amount of C. Nuggs per shell.

Stir the Bacon Ranch into the Brown rice plop that onto the tortilla shell. Add the chesse then place the cooked Nuggs on top. wrap it all up. & boom! Orgasm in thy mouth.

Sidebar: That Corned Beef tastes better if you put some black pepper in the gravy.

Ramen noodles+alfredo sauce+spicy garlic oil=:heart:

Mac and cheese+ sliced hot dog=:heart: (although the high level of sodium will kill you)

Do any of you people eat vegetables????

What are these VEG-A-TABLES that you speak of?:huh:

P.S. Spam is amazing.:mad:

No way, Spam's the WORST!

At least buy some deli-ham, semi-less disturbing

Did you ever consider I don't eat Spam 'cuz I like it, but because I can't afford anything else?:(

As a bachelor who lives with my dog in an apartment that smells of rich mahogany and possesses many leather bound books... I find it necessary from time to time, to try too expand my limited cooking capabilities. Post your quick and easy recipes for things you like to eat.

Chipped Beef On Toast... aka S.O.S.

Ingredients:
- Corned Beef (sliced thin)
- Butter
- Flour
- Milk

Step 1 - Dice the corned beef into small squares
Step 2 - Put the diced beef in a pan with some butter (1/4 stick should do) and let it cook till the edges of each little square start to curl. (stir as needed)
Step 3 - Add flour, stir and ensure each square is LIGHTLY covered. If you add too much flour it will turn out tasting like your eating sloppy flour.
Step 4 - Add enough milk to reach about 2mm below the highest point of your diced beef.
Step 5 - Let it simmer, and stir as it thickens. The thickness is up to you, but I like my batches to come out a little runny so it gets absorbed by the toast.

Step 6 - Slap your final result on a few pieces of toast, grab a fork and enjoy! :woot:
Also great on biscuits!!!

FYI, if you want hash browns with breakfast, but don't want to work for them, you can use tater tots. Just put some oil in a pan and fry the tots. They'll fall apart in the skillet, and instant hash browns!

One I will eat anything even my veggies, and two there are like 3 threads about cooking already.

I'm a young bachelor as well and I'm also trying to expand my cooking abilities. A quick and healthy veggie dish I make:

Broccoli, onions, green peppers, carrots and celery. I cut up as much as I want, pour some olive oil on that. Fry it. Once its pretty well cooked I put a bit of soy sauce in it and stir it up. Delish.
I usually eat that with chicken.

I love how your vegie dish is eaten with chicken!

another non vegie dish

boil pasta,dice lots and lots of garlic, throw in pan with heaps of olive oil
add grated lemon rind, just let the flavors infuse not burn
take off heat, add small tin of tuna (chunks not than mushy crap) mix through pasta, add a bunch of cappers and squeeze lemon juice all over it. (add extra opil if needed)

Anyone who willingly eats SPAM has a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"