Racists freak out over muslim Batman

How many batmen are there in DC? I want a post op transgender Batman too.

muslim batman? that is pretty damn weird. whats up with comics today? trying to be way too PC. idiotic move. dc comics sucks nowadays. whats next, KKK batman?

The depths of stupidity know no bounds.

wtf.... its not even the original batman lol and wo cares for all we know Bruce is Muslim lol im kiddin i know he isnt

Islam isn't a race.

So if someone hates Jews they're not considered racist?
that depends. If they're Nazis/Neo-Nazis/White-Supremacists etc., then, yes, yes they are racist. This is because they hate Jews, because they believe that the Jewish race, (which does exist, too a certain extent) is inferior. If they hate Jews for religous/cultural reasons, then, no, they are not. They're just Anti-Semitic.

The Joker worked for Ayatollah Khomeini. I though that was a little worse.

^The best thing that the Under the Hood animated movie did was get rid of that 80s fearmongering BS from that story.

Shemtov, Islam isn't a race but by and large when most people think of Islam they aren't thinking of me, a corn-fed white boy from northern Indiana land of the RV, but a brown skinned person of Middle Eastern or South Asian persuasion. Islamophobia is intimately tied up with racism. And, quite frankly, that is equally Anti-Semitic as hating Jews for religious/cultural reasons. The stereotypical Muslim in the imagination of the Islamophobe is a Semite and many of their alarmist statements are exactly the same things that Anti-Semites previously used with "Jew" in place of "Muslim."

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-march-1-2011/batman-s-muslim-sidekick

^The best thing that the Under the Hood animated movie did was get rid of that 80s fearmongering BS from that story.

Shemtov, Islam isn't a race but by and large when most people think of Islam they aren't thinking of me, a corn-fed white boy from northern Indiana land of the RV, but a brown skinned person of Middle Eastern or South Asian persuasion. Islamophobia is intimately tied up with racism. And, quite frankly, that is equally Anti-Semitic as hating Jews for religious/cultural reasons. The stereotypical Muslim in the imagination of the Islamophobe is a Semite and many of their alarmist statements are exactly the same things that Anti-Semites previously used with "Jew" in place of "Muslim."

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-march-1-2011/batman-s-muslim-sidekick
Oh, and by the Way those are 2 different Races.

They should make an Atheist Batman to throw this in whoever complained about the Muslim Batman's face.... lol

I don't know what's worse, the article or the comments on the article on the website (not SHH).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"