Season 1: Craving, Kinetic, Drone
Season 2: Accelerate
Season 3: Velocity, Forsaken
Season 4: Ageless
Season 5: Void
Season 6: Static, Combat
Season 7: Fierce, Blue

and then ranked them from bad to worst:

Craving / Drone / Ageless / Fierce (all equally “bad”)
Accelerate / Forsaken (“bad-bad”)
Blue / Combat (“bad-bad-bad”)
Kinetic / Velocity (“badder”)
Static (“baddest”)
Void (“worst”)

JMHO! :yay:

EDIT: Corrected a wrong episode title.

Dunno? But where's your list?

tap.gif

:D

Honestly I'd have a hard time compiling one. I'd have to go through all my DVD sets as no particular episode strikes me as *that* bad. There may be some that are silly (Thirst, Spirit, uhh that one with the krypto-botox stuff) or ones that I just don't particularly like (Hypnotic, Static), but even then, the funny thing about Smallville is that even in episodes of questionable quality there are still usually strong scenes, be it the writing or quality of the acting.

I can't say I've ever NOT been entertained on some level by an SV episode.

Honestly I'd have a hard time compiling one. I'd have to go through all my DVD sets as no particular episode strikes me as *that* bad. There may be some that are silly (Thirst, Spirit, uhh that one with the krypto-botox stuff) or ones that I just don't particularly like (Hypnotic, Static), but even then, the funny thing about Smallville is that even in episodes of questionable quality there are still usually strong scenes, be it the writing or quality of the acting.

I can't say I've ever NOT been entertained on some level by an SV episode.

Ditto. :up: Same reason I'm not compiling one. The only one that would make it to my list is Facade, but even then that episode has one of the best endings.

:yay:

FacadeSC3.jpg

Edit: I forgot about Static. I loathed that episode when it aired, but now that Lex and Lana are no longer an item, I can enjoy the Clark and Batista stuff in that episode, without suffering through wooby Lex. :O

I think pretty much all of season 7 has been pretty terrible so far this year.

I'm trying so hard to like this show, but its sooo hard not to roll my eyes at every other scene. Adding Kara was a horrible decision (IMO).

How could this show ever lead into a future where both Superman and Supergirl exist WITH secret identities???

So for worst epsiodes,

S7 episode 2-7 + most of the ones listed above (sorry I'm too lazy to go back and check the season guides)

To me it's always hard to decide because I find that even the worst episodes have some scenes that are great even Spirit with it's ending.

Season 1 - Hothead, Cool, Jitters, Kinetic.
Season 2- Rush, Dichotic
Season 3 - Magnetic
Season 4 - Forever, Facade, Spirit
Season 5 - Thirst
Season 6 - Static, Wither, Trespass
Season 7 - Fierce

Actually that's pretty much the only reason I'm still watching. Those short, fleeting moments of greatness.

wow, I think season 7 has been pretty consistent with decent episodes. The only one I truly didn't like was Fierce (although the ending scene with Kara and Lex was great). The other episodes had some great moments. Bizarro, Kara, Cure, Action, Lara, Wrath, and Blue had some pretty good scenes. I'm really loving this season so far, despite the Kara overdose.

There have been moments in every episode that I really hated, so maybe I'm being extra harsh.

Worst of all was Kara and Lara's (and Zor el) casual visit to the Kent farm. Pretty much pissed on the whole Superman Mythos. If it's that easy to come to earth why would everyone just stay on Krypton to die? It was a horrible, horrible scene, that cheapened much of the plot of the whole series.
I also was not impressed by the incredibly lazy set designers, who pretty much didn't even move a candle or picture frame to show the Kents farm 20 years ago.

There have been moments in every episode that I really hated, so maybe I'm being extra harsh.

Worst of all was Kara and Lara's (and Zor el) casual visit to the Kent farm. Pretty much pissed on the whole Superman Mythos. If it's that easy to come to earth why would everyone just stay on Krypton to die? It was a horrible, horrible scene, that cheapened much of the plot of the whole series.
I also was not impressed by the incredibly lazy set designers, who pretty much didn't even move a candle or picture frame to show the Kents farm 20 years ago.

I think they mentioned that Zod destroyed all the portals before Krypton blew up so nobody could get to Earth anyway. And Lara wanted to stay with Jor-El during their final moments and wouldn't leave his side.

moguy: If you hate the show so much, I have to wonder why you bother watching at all.

:rolleyes:

Actually that's pretty much the only reason I'm still watching. Those short, fleeting moments of greatness.

^ already answered.

I'm not a hater, I just think they could do so much better.

Relic-Didn't like the fact Jor-el was played by Welling and they girl he falls in love is played by Kirstin:whatever:

Lexmas-Santa Claus..wtf????

Mercy-Too much of a Saw rip-off

"Subterrianean" Holy crap, what a piece of...um...crap. I was barely able to sit through it when it first aired. Worst episode of the whole series IMO.

I have never found an entire episode to be crap. There is always one scene in each episode which is pretty good or moves the overall storyline along. So the episodes which most people post as the "worst", I always found them to be sub-par, but still watchable due to a few scenes. I don't think I have ever cringed at a Smallville episode. Maybe I just have low expectations...

I have never found an entire episode to be crap. There is always one scene in each episode which is pretty good or moves the overall storyline along. So the episodes which most people post as the "worst", I always found them to be sub-par, but still watchable due to a few scenes. I don't think I have ever cringed at a Smallville episode. Maybe I just have low expectations...

watch "Subterrianean." Or not...

I've seen "Subterranean" and don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. I thought it was about time that they tackled illegal immigration in the show considering Clark is the biggest immigrant there is and that Martha is a Senator so they would naturally use some political issues. It was good to see both sides of the debate and Clark learned that he can't solve all of the world's problems even if he has powers. Plus, the ending scene with Lex walking out of 33.1 was fantastic. The music was used perfectly.

Subterranean was boring.

I thought ''Forever'' was whack with the guy building the replica school:dry:

Personally, I thought that kid in "Forever" building a replica of the high school was crazy. The first day of my freshman year in high school, all I could think about was graduation day. Why would anyone want to stay in high school forever?

Personally, I thought that kid in "Forever" building a replica of the high school was crazy. The first day of my freshman year in high school, all I could think about was graduation day. Why would anyone want to stay in high school forever?

Actually, I knew some people that were devastated by graduating.

I was happy I was actually getting out of that hell hole.

I was SO much happier in college.

"Subterrianean" Holy crap, what a piece of...um...crap. I was barely able to sit through it when it first aired. Worst episode of the whole series IMO.

Clark was really pretty in that ep though and was outside alot and he looks best in sunlight and yes my needs are simple and few:)

Ditto. :up: Same reason I'm not compiling one. The only one that would make it to my list is Facade, but even then that episode has one of the best endings.

:yay:

FacadeSC3.jpg

Edit: I forgot about Static. I loathed that episode when it aired, but now that Lex and Lana are no longer an item, I can enjoy the Clark and Batista stuff in that episode, without suffering through wooby Lex. :O

^ OK any ep that produces that lovely pic can't be that bad, Facade isn't horrible at all:)

Clark was really pretty in that ep though and was outside alot and he looks best in sunlight and yes my needs are simple and few:)

LOL!

Quoted for truth.

Actually, I didn't grade it down as far as some people would have liked. My stupid sister thought that Subterranean was where SV jumped the shark and she actually liked Blue.

*facepalm*

I need to disown her but it'd be hard since I look exactly like her...

;)

Actually, I knew some people that were devastated by graduating.

I was happy I was actually getting out of that hell hole.

I was SO much happier in college.

yeah, I remember some people who were crying during graduation and I had a big grin on my face. I really am happier in college now.

I liked that they showed the outside in this episode too (though not for the same reason as yours mellyM). It was refreshing to see something other than the barn and luthor mansion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"