Venom RATE and REVIEW the teaser trailer of VENOM

Discussion in 'Sony Spider-Man Spin-Offs' started by psylockolussus, Feb 8, 2018.

?

Rate it!

1. Ten

2. Nine

3. Eight

4. Seven

5. Six

6. Five

7. Four

8. Three

9. Two

10. One

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. XtremelyBaneful xoxxxoooxo

it's not so much about how good or bad a job the teaser did, it was basically just inoffensive. compared to say the ghostbusters trailer or the infinite warfare trailer that have overwhelming amounts of dislikes

2. Kuwolski g r u n t - m a n

Despite me really liking the teaser I can understand this POV. I was using the Youtube context for this thread specifically, where there are more 1 ratings then anything else on the board. Not really an accurate representation of the big picture. There are a lot of folks who dig the teaser and are intrigued by this.

3. XtremelyBaneful xoxxxoooxo

I would venture to say that most people intrigued by this are the hardcore - people who are more aware of what this Venom is. As well as Tom Hardy fans. The casual audience might see this as generic though.

4. Kuwolski g r u n t - m a n

I have no way of knowing, it's possible. What I do know is that every channel I've seen which has uploaded the trailer is significantly more positive then negative in terms of likes. Could be better, but certainly much worse.

5. XtremelyBaneful xoxxxoooxo

yeah but like I said the reason why there's mostly likes instead of dislikes is because the trailer is inoffensive as a teaser. there's not really anything in the content of the trailer to actually give way to dislike it.

6. Kuwolski g r u n t - m a n

I think there are genuine things to like as well. :yay:

7. SM71 bending unit

There were certainly plenty of things I liked :woot:

And we didn't even get a glimpse of the true action or title character.. So I'd say it's a good start with plenty of room left to excite and impress us

8. Kuwolski g r u n t - m a n

Heh, what can I say? Other then I'm glad I'm not alone in digging this thing :up:

Could turn out terrible, but right now it looks like Sony could have a really tight action/thriller in the making.

9. SM71 bending unit

Ha same. And what can I say, other than I always like to be optimistic and open-minded, and would much prefer awesome movies that I love get made than bad ones

And yeah, although we haven't seen much (almost nothing), everything I have seen leads me to continuing being optimistic. And it's been said before and may be tired by now, but it's kind of hard to shrug off Tom Hardy and Michelle Williams. No guarantees of quality, but certainly a weighty coin on the positive side

#109 SM71, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  10. Lantern Venom Emerald Echo Podcast Co-Host

The omission of Venom meant very little to me. It's logical that Sony would hold off on that to keep online speculation going. The big news is that the films appears to spend a good deal of time exploring Eddie's back story and presumably making the symbiote more than just a prop. That's exciting.

11. SM71 bending unit

These are my thoughts exactly too :up: