The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Rate the NEW ASM2 costume!!! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's a promo photo. I'm sure it'll look different everywhere...footage, promos, etc.

The footage imo is the only place I really care about how good it looks. The ASM1 suit was iffy at times in the set pics but looked amazing in the film. Thing is, this new suit is visually stunning even in the set pics so I can only imagine how great it will be in action during the movie.

^ Or it can be the complete opposite...

Stunning in set photos...horrible in footage...

Haha jk but yeah.

The footage imo is the only place I really care about how good it looks. The ASM1 suit was iffy at times in the set pics but looked amazing in the film. Thing is, this new suit is visually stunning even in the set pics so I can only imagine how great it will be in action during the movie.
It's why I'm waiting to see the movie before I fully compliment the suit

I'm just going to be upfront about this, while I like the suit, I'm not crazy about how it looks in motion. It looks a tad bit too cartoony and cosplayish for me, the simplified redesign doesn't help. I think the TASM 1 suit looked far better in motion.

The TASM 2 suit looks cool in stills though.

I'm just going to be upfront about this, while I like the suit, I'm not crazy about how it looks in motion. It looks a tad bit too cartoony and cosplayish for me, the simplified redesign doesn't help. I think the TASM 1 suit looked far better in motion.

So far, I agree.

In motion, the colors looked great. But I had issues with the way the eyes looked and the way the profile of the suit came off on screen.

Maybe it'll be better in HD and/or on the big screen, bur for now, I'm indifferent to how it looks on screen.

the eyes on the raimi suit don't look great

You mean those little triangles? Yes definitely.

I hated those eyes. Even moreso now than I did then.

Mm sure. Gotta see that HD footage!

That "leaked" footage was the crappiest quality haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"