The Amazing Spider-Man Spider-Man Reboot Costume - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys! I´ve working on my new model of spidey, for the manips thing u know? ;) so, here´s a wip just to chek it out! i think... this controversial suit will look awesome with postproduction and color balance... You will see...
Still a WIP!! my stuff comming soon! peace!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Guys! I´ve working on my new model of spidey, for the manips thing u know? ;) so, here´s a wip just to chek it out! i think... this controversial suit will look awesome with postproduction and color balance... You will see...

Pretty sweet! :awesome:

TEH CGI :oldrazz:

Really cool, I'm looking forward to seeing more work done on it.

wow, you guys turn into puppy dogs whenever someone posts their own stuff. but when actual professional work gets released, holy hell watch out.

and i mean no offense to that guy who posted his work btw

wow, you guys turn into puppy dogs whenever someone posts their own stuff. but when actual professional work gets released, holy hell watch out.

actually, I ALONE turn into the Bed Intruder. THEY turn into 8 year old boys who discover their first *****.

btw hyzak - what 3d package are you using? what are you planning to do with it from here?

:doh:

which 3d PROGRAM are you using?

the children are less amused now.
:oldrazz:

ive got the humor and looks of Ultimate Spider-Man. if i see the chance, i'll take it :woot: btw the Bagely USM, not the new crap

:doh:

which 3d PROGRAM are you using?

the children are less amused now.
:oldrazz:

Well... I am a Zbrusher, but these are rendres from DAZ 3D studio, all textures done in pshop and zBrush!

and when im done, i can do pretty much anything... from stills to animation... the last 5 years im working with 3d soft like zb, maya, daz, c4d and modo

:)

Cool stuff, hyzak. I've been wanting someone to make a 3D model of the suit. How long did it take you?

Last edited:
Well... I am a Zbrusher, but these are rendres from DAZ 3D studio, all textures done in pshop and zBrush!

and when im done, i can do pretty much anything... from stills to animation... the last 5 years im working with 3d soft like zb, maya, daz, c4d and modo

and you use a Zbrush :awesome: hahahahahhahhaha

I haven't bashed the new suit. If anything I'm reserving judgment.

^^ I'm reserving judgment as well. I pretty much have nothing to say about it right now.

so all the posing is done in zbrush? ive never used daz. whats the renderer? also, what maps are you using? from the looks of it, it just looks like a color map right now, and that looks incomplete...

i know you arent finished or anything, but some good alpha brushes for some texture on that bad boy would do wonders. right now, it looks very blinn ish. some good alphas for the normals, more detail in the color map, a good spec map, and some dynamic lighting would help for sure.

as a zbrusher, thought you may enjoy this -
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=101091&page=5&pp=15

so all the posing is done in zbrush? ive never used daz. whats the renderer? also, what maps are you using? from the looks of it, it just looks like a color map right now, and that looks incomplete...

i know you arent finished or anything, but some good alpha brushes for some texture on that bad boy would do wonders. right now, it looks very blinn ish. some good alphas for the normals, more detail in the color map, a good spec map, and some dynamic lighting would help for sure.

as a zbrusher, thought you may enjoy this -
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=101091&page=5&pp=15

you are completely right!! Daz 3d let me do fast poses and cool preview renders ( like the one i post) like i said, its a WIP, a lot of work to do:, specular, bump, displacement... all the maps, here comes the zbrush and all the render pass for the compositing... this is just work in progress, its not finidhed yet, I posted it because we can take a quick view for the suit, and its look cool I think... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"