Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
well through the legal ones like amazon and itunes i between its around 2-3 dollars per episode. as for torrent dls well those are free if you go by that means lol. For me i watch the episodes live and tape them to a vhs tape to watch again at later times while i wait for the dvd sets to come out.

next season is most likely the last one so it doesn't really matter what night the show is on. Same with Supernatural.

yea i am sure both supernatural and smallville next seasons will be their last. And if so it would be great way to promote both shows ending and all that. Plus ya even if ratings are down over nights, the dvr/tivo figures always go up, and sv is one of the highest rated dvd releases for wb tv, and through legal downloads at amazon and itunes always at least getting within the top 5 new episodes lists.

Smallville is almost definatly going to be ending next year, they did say at comic con they wanted a 10th season AND they also said that at that particular time they only had 2 seasons worth of story left to tell, 1 of which was season 9 & the next will be season 10.

At least the show will be ending on its own terms as opposed to being prematurely cancelled. :up:

speaking of Supernatural

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/05/06/exclusive-supernatural-repeats-get-friday-slot/8656/

"Supernatural" is heading to Friday nights as repeats of the series will follow "Smallville" at 9:00/8:00c starting May 28.

Said news comes on the heels of today's announcement that encores of the short-lived CBS drama "Moonlight" will assume "Supernatural's" regular
Thursday, 9:00/8:00c time period on June 3.

The move will undoubtedly fuel speculation that "Supernatural" will permanently take residence there for its sixth season.

The CW announces its 2010-11 season lineup on Thursday, May 20.

Assuming it stays there, I think it should help out SV a little more then ATNM repeats

yea i am sure for both it will be the end. either we will know officially next week at the may upfronts, or maybe they will want to hold off the official word to july's comic con panel. We will just have to see. Yea i saw the news about spn moving to fridays during summer. Which does lead to it moving to fridays. Like i said on the other page i can see the schedule for the fall going like this:
fridays- smallville, supernatural
thursday- vampire diaires, changlings(betwixt)
wensday- top model, nikkita
Tuesday- 90210, hellcats
Monday- Gossip girl. ? (either one of the other remaining potential shows nomands, the medical drama, horse ranch drama show they have. Or one tree hill which i dont know if its been picked up or not for cw)

I have a feeling that next season, instead of airing promos for Smallville and Supernatural series finales, they will show promos for 90210 or Vampire Diaries. :cmad:

yea i totally agree there. its great the season ended on a high note, back where it was between episodes 4-15 of the season. On top of being a great episode. So all in all a great way to end the yr.

yea i totally agree there. its great the season ended on a high note, back where it was between episodes 4-15 of the season. On top of being a great episode. So all in all a great way to end the yr.

Great news for Smallville on the ratings.

Hey did I read that right that CW is bringing back Moonlight? I loved that show.

yea its just reruns of the show during the summer during supernatural former time slot, with supernatural reruns airing on fridays, where its most likely is getting paired with sv again for the 10-11 season.

Big boost from last year!

http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/63310451/m/873108323

Finally, the 10th, and final, season of The CW’s Smallville kicked-off with 2.90 million viewers (#5) and a third-place 1.3/ 5 among adults 18-49 at 8 p.m. Compared to one year earlier (Viewers: 2.57 million; A18-49: 1.0/ 4 on Sept. 25, 2009), this was an increase of 330,000 viewers and 30 percent in the demo. Season six of relocated Supernatural opened with 2.79 million viewers (#5) and an also third-place 1.2/ 4 among adults 18-49 at 9 p.m. which was extremely compatible out of Smallville. One year earlier, Supernatural opened with 2.66 million viewers and a 1.2/ 3 in the demo in the Thursday 9 p.m. hour (out of The Vampire Diaries) on Sept. 24, 2009.

yea great we started strong, i do hope we will keep it up all season long.

Great. :) I just hope now that numbers are out, that the CW don't remove the "final season" from the promos haha.

why would they, everything is already set for the show it end.

That's what they did with 7th Heaven though. The series finale got such high ratings that they brought it back for an 11th season. But they wouldn't do that for Smallville.

well smallville i believe is a totally different case though. The contracts are set, stories are being work to end and all that. ITs going to be interesting to see what the cw will be like once sv isnt around any more to help it out.

Shield ratings are in:
www.twitter.com/mattmitovich
#Smallville 'Shield' draws 2.365 million viewers, stays #3 in demo (1.0).
1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter
i hear from ksite some might have experienced preempt last night so that could be reason down a little bit. Hopefully final totals will go up and not down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"