Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
my ideal ending would be... shirt rip... black screen... superman song starts playing. then we see "to be continued" in 2013 in a theater near you!

OMG i would die! :awesome:
Man. I was thinking the same thing last night. :awesome:

my ideal ending would be... shirt rip... black screen... superman song starts playing. then we see "to be continued" in 2013 in a theater near you!

OMG i would die! :awesome:

When I first started to read this. I was like no!! I want more that just a shirt rip in the finale. Then I read the "To be continued" in the theaters. That would be great!

yea its great to see the show break 3 mill again from over night figures and on a fri to boot.

When was the last time the show had over 3 million viewers? When it was on Thursday nights?

A few weeks ago? Lazarus?

Smallville
- 2.980 million viewers
- 1.8/3 HH
- 1.3/5 A18-49
- 1.3/5 A18-34
- 1.0/4 W18-34

@TravisYanan: At 8:45, #Smallville passed 3 million viewers, to be at 3.353 million!

technically it was last in season 8 i dont recall which episodes but yea it was before fri move. Cause since then the highest prior to this weeks episode we got was 2.8/2.9mill and that was absolute justice and lazarus.

for a tv show this is great news... i hope nolan & company are watching these numbers. :woot:

When was the last time the show had over 3 million viewers? When it was on Thursday nights?

For the entire hour yes, the last time it was higher then 3M was in S8. Homecoming has a better rating now then Stiletto and Doomsday and if the rating goes up when the final numbers come out it has a chance to beat Beast(3.26M)

In terms of quarter hour breakdowns, the last quarter of Absolute Justice and Lazarus both broke 3M.

For the entire hour yes, the last time it was higher then 3M was in S8. Homecoming has a better rating now then Stiletto and Doomsday and if the rating goes up when the final numbers come out it has a chance to beat Beast(3.26M)

In terms of quarter hour breakdowns, the last quarter of Absolute Justice and Lazarus both broke 3M.
It's a pity that they're not following it up with something better than 'Isis', which just looks corny in comparison.

The episodes after the big milestone ones are usually disappointing in comparison. I can't even remember the episode that aired after Apocalypse.

Yea though veritas episodes were not that great. But we can blame wga strike for that.

Yea though veritas episodes were not that great. But we can blame wga strike for that.

I more so blame the 2nd half slump that has been an issue on the show since S1(in general I find first half episodes better then second half ones). S5-8 were real bad in that regard.

The second half slump was the most pronounced in season 8, IMO. I felt the quality of the episodes dropped greatly in that season.

I agree there but some times there is still some good episodes in the slumping half of the season.

The second half slump was the most pronounced in season 8, IMO. I felt the quality of the episodes dropped greatly in that season.

One could make an arguement for S6 after Justice. When I rewatched S7 I found I actually didn't mind the first 12 epsiodes then it quickly went to crap but yeah S8 definantly takes the cake. S3+4(and to a much lesser extent S2) are the 2 seasons I found didn't really drop off that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"