Ravana's Imaginarium. Vol. 2

Anything with Angie is A+ for me :D

Great work.

Digital | Lady Croft and the Dopplehoe

:: Quick update whilst I have time to post stuff. Angeling Jolie in the Underworld style costume... and also as the Dopplegänger.

digitaltombraiderlarasm.jpg
digitaltombraiderhoesml.jpg

:: Larger Lara...
digitaltombraiderlaralr.jpg

:: Larger Doppleganger/Atlanean Clone/Thrall Lara/Dopplehoe
digitaltombraiderhoelrg.jpg

these are great! its nice to see updates from you

You should take a stab at an X-Men first class poster with the cast that will most likely be in the film. Scott, Jean, Emma, and Hank.

You should take a stab at an X-Men first class poster with the cast that will most likely be in the film. Scott, Jean, Emma, and Hank.

Hmmmm... Interesting... I think I might. Eventually.

Poster | Star Wars Episode 3.5 The Force Unleashed Movie Poster

posterswtfu001.jpg

Last edited:
nice dude I was on a fan site the other day where someone had made the game into a movie with cutscenes and gameplay footage

that's awesome. nice to see an update from you!

It suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't acknowledged my quincentennial!!! How unseemly!

So here's some belated celebrations!

posts500.jpg

Poster | X-Men Origins : Rogue

:: Slightly updated poster for the movie that'll never happen...

posterrogue001.jpg

Poster | Star Wars Episode 3.5 The Force Unleashed Movie Poster

posterswtfu001.jpg

This is effing magnificent:up: I love this game and they could easily do a movie. Also love the Thor if you don't mind I think i'll quote it over in the thor movie forums.

I think this is a great idea:up: Only I think it should be the cast from the comics:

2cej0nb.jpg

2e52ucl.jpg

Scott, Jean, Warren, Hank, and Bobby the original Five!

yeah, i'd love to see u do the first class with the og 5

Digital | He-Man... Princess of Power.

:: I posted a WIP of this before Christmas... and never got around to posting the final piece. Until now.

digitalheman001.jpg

Wow... looking back over this passed page I've been really bad at replying... Sorry.

Very Struzan-esque. :up: :up:

Cheers... I'd never hope to achieve the same look, that work is genius! But I'm glad the inspiration shows through.

love the hint at Ms. Marvel!

; ) If only itd happen *sigh*

This is effing magnificent:up: I love this game and they could easily do a movie. Also love the Thor if you don't mind I think i'll quote it over in the thor movie forums.

This.Is.Simply.Amazing!:wow:

Thank you both.

Digital | He-Man... Princess of Power.

:: I posted a WIP of this before Christmas... and never got around to posting the final piece. Until now.

digitalheman001.jpg

hoooooooooot~

i faved it on DA, but I had to comment here to. Great work. I always love your stuff (AND I'm fine with the word 'stuff'). ;)

as always, I cant wait to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"