Ravana's Manips and FanArt

was looking thru this thread so i thought i'd give it a much deserved bump!

Yeah, I am, and it's kind of gotten huge... and taking all sorts of time. If I didn't want to finish it SO bad I'd probably have given up a long time ago...

Sneaky peek...

digitalalliance001ey4.jpg

can you repost the finished product of this?

Digital Sketch: Captain America.

:: Entirely digital sketch.
:: Quick and rough, in the 'style' - or lack thereof - of the Ms Marvel pic I posted previously.
:: Don't really like the head, shape or features... But what are you going to do?

art003capt003bj4.jpg

:: I didn't intended to 'continue' from the previous pic; that wasn't really anything, but on finishing this I realised I now have one half of my 'Ultimate Alliance' squad. So I may end up doing both other members, and maybe even mashing 'em all together into a sweet little group shot; maybe something like this...

did you ever finish this?

Yeah... some things on the go... ; )

Mostly working on a Faith comic book cover... I wasn't too jazzed about the Faith cover (or any of the covers so far really...) for Buffy Season 8. I had an old pencil sketch I did of Eliza Dushku that I've done lines for in photoshop, and given her a body... So I'll see how that pans out. Probably do some smaller stuff in between as well though.

artfaith001zk9.jpg

this too? :heart:

Manip | X-Men (TAS/Comics) Poster...

:: A 'poster' featuring the TAS/Comic costumes and the actors from the XMen movies.
:: Inspired by a random, completely unrelated photo.
:: Definitely the most source photos I've used in a single manip, and by far the most digital painting I've added to something with manip'd elements.

maniptaspostervo1.jpg

Truly amazing:wow:

Can u make Scarlett Johansson into Black Cat??? please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"