• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ravana's Manips and FanArt

Manip | Yukie Nakama as Psylocke

:: Here's my artwork for Nadino's awesome card set! I was honoured to be asked to contribute and it was good fun, and working on someone else's project was kinda new for me!.. being the perfectionist, anal, control freak that I am.

Enjoy.

nadinoucpsylocke002sg6.jpg

nadinoucpsylocke001axw6.jpg

^^ Yes, that looks amazing!! Thank you so much for your addition! :woot:

ravana, you should totally manip me into an X-Man or something.:up:

I totally got the mug for it.:up:

^^ Yes, that looks amazing!! Thank you so much for your addition! :woot:

You're very welcome. Glad you like it.

ravana, you should totally manip me into an X-Man or something.:up:

I totally got the mug for it.:up:

... lol. That can be done. I've already done it for a few people on these boards, working on one for someone right now actually. If you really want me to do something for you drop me a PM. ; )

Amazing Psylocke, ravana! Well done. :D

^This Psylocke amazes me even more after seeing how close she looked to original :D

I say "F@#k the chick who's gonna play Charlotte on Lost more" ;) But then again it looks like that was Kristen's decision.

If you take requests, I was wondering what JAG star David James Elliott would look like as Batman.

CFE

^^Congrats Ravana on 300!!! :woot:

Manip | Yukie Nakama as Psylocke

:: Here's my artwork for Nadino's awesome card set! I was honoured to be asked to contribute and it was good fun, and working on someone else's project was kinda new for me!.. being the perfectionist, anal, control freak that I am.

Enjoy.

nadinoucpsylocke002sg6.jpg

nadinoucpsylocke001axw6.jpg
This is just stunning

Very nice

This is just stunning

Very nice

Thanks a lot.

haha awesome, im kinda happy kristen didnt get it, so she can have bigger and better roles

To be honest, me to really. I would LOVE to see Kristen play a 'real' SuperGirl in a series or movie - costume and everything... and even on Smallville, flying Kristen Bell would have been so cute! But she's way better than Smallville on the whole.

I'm kinda glad she didn't get/take the Lost role either, I get so into Lost episodes that I think it would have distracted me from the story a little. Plus now we get to see her on Heroes! Hopefully with some really cool ability!

^ ya exactly,plus Kara in smallville doesnt have the suit on,just a tank top, jean shorts and red boots, i wanna see supergirl in the whole uniform, cape,blue spandex costume etc

Nice. :up:

Ravana, are you manipping another card for the Ultimate series? :D

you always do the classiest post milestone images.

you always do the classiest post milestone images.

Haha... thanks. They just sort of happen though to be honest...

Although I had planned to do one along the 'Wonder Woman says...' lines. "Superman says..." than have Supes painting 'Batman Sucks!' on a tower block.
Possibly with
"...bin
..allows" just in view!

Kristen's cuter though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon