Reactions from the "general public"

I saw Inside Man and they showed the teaser

LexCorp said:
Peters response to the X3 trailer......

whooa9yc.gif
:D:up:

When i went and saw she's the man they showed the full; trailer and evryone was like omg I should go and see this film!! Everyone went woah and wow at Angel :) lol I did as well even though i have seen the trailer lots of times :D

*xmenfan* said:
When i went and saw she's the man they showed the full; trailer and evryone was like omg I should go and see this film!! Everyone went woah and wow at Angel :) lol I did as well even though i have seen the trailer lots of times :D

Who are you talking about?

OOOOOOOH! Right. lol I thought she was talking about Jean being the man of the trailer cause she rocked in it:p

shes-the-man.jpg

Longest damn tagline I've ever seen.

A co-worker saw the full trailer with the movie "ATL"
He was really stoked! He was like, "EVERYONE is in it, but I didn't see Gambit! Archangel looks awesome. He has big @ss wings! Juggernaut was running through walls!"

Coreo said:
A co-worker saw the full trailer with the movie "ATL"
He was really stoked! He was like, "EVERYONE is in it, but I didn't see Gambit! Archangel looks awesome. He has big @ss wings! Juggernaut was running through walls!"
Its Angel :)

a few friends who didnt even see the first 2 saw the trailer and said how good it looked!

Coreo said:
I know it's Angel. I was just quoting what he said.

I hate it when people confuse Angel with Archangel. Granted, they're the same person and all, but... god. :p

WorthyStevens4 said:
I hate it when people confuse Angel with Archangel. Granted, they're the same person and all, but... god. :p
say it with me, Worthy... serenity now ;)

narrows101 said:
>>Slice of Sci-Fi
Download Slice of SciFi Show #52!
Hugh Jackman keeping busy with scifi films despite turning down 007 role<<

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/archives/slice_of_sci-fi_052.html

I just downloaded and listened to this show. The three hosts talk about different things, and the subject on this show is Sci-Fi. They talk about Hugh and his upcoming movies at about 15 mins. into it. His part lasts about 5 mins., about 15-20 mins. into the show. You MUST listen to what they said about X-3 - seeing the commercials on TV, etc. The hosts were all REALLY excited. Scroll down to the "download slice of SciFi show # 52" link and you can listen to it.

It was funny where the one dude said his wife wont let him watch King Kong!...lol.

WorthyStevens4 said:

And granted they both suck. :D :p

rashad said:
It was funny where the one dude said his wife wont let him watch King Kong!...lol.

LOL. "I mean let's call it what it is. It's a steaming pile of poo." Hey just quoting here.

I still cringe whenever anyone brings up that whole bronto stampede.

xwolverine2 said:
RIGHT-CLICK SAVE AS*:eek: :up:

rotflmao!
Same thing I did.

Tobey did a lot of weird facial expressions in Spider-Man 2. :p

WorthyStevens4 said:

Well, he has been referred to as Archangel after he lost his metal wings. So really, the names are interchangable.

Well I guess my contribution was that when I saw The Hills Have Eyes everyone I went with said they wanted to see X-Men (and they didn't seem like the type that would be into X-Men).

Sun_Down said:
Well, he has been referred to as Archangel after he lost his metal wings. So really, the names are interchangable.

Eh... still. It's my nitpick. :p

Archangel sounds way cooler than Angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"