Reactions from the "general public"

me too, probably because im in the minority and actually prefer the normal winged original over the metallic winged angel

Actually, I meant that I prefer the name Archangel to Angel, not the metal wings. The metal wings suck bad. :o

WorthyStevens4 said:
violent7aq.gif

;) :p

So which one is Angel and which one is Archangel?

:D

The blue one is Angel and the other is Archangel? :p

WorthyStevens4 said:

violent7aq.gif

I see feathers on the "brown" dude so i'd say that's Angel. Do i get a Bullpen no-prize? :D

PS. both resemble Fosters fugly face. Alliteration is fun.

*flees*

My friends saw the trailer and loved it even though they're not much of X-Men fans. Although my one friend who is a fan, states he doesn't want to see the movie JUST BECAUSE Cyclops dies... yes... Cyclops happens to be his favorite... So Cyclops dies there so many more elements to this movie that will make up for that... I mean the movie isn't just about Cyclops....

Haha. Don't let them hear you say that in the Cyclops thread.

I dont think there's a single occasional movie goer who's seen the trailer and not liked it. We're talking about general public, not die-hard fans and critics.

WorthyStevens4 said:
I hate it when people confuse Angel with Archangel. Granted, they're the same person and all, but... god. :p
SAME :mad: on yahoo.co.uk they have put Ben Foster is playing Archangel erm... NO!! its Angel lol! They also have alan cumming is playing nightcrawler errr no again lol :mad: urgh i hate yahoo.co.uk :p they need to update :)

I've a story...hi I'm new...okay
It was opening night of Underworld 2, and in SoCal the theatre crowds past 7 get rowdy...its part of what makes the experience so fun. Well, at this time they were only showing the X3 teaser, but after it was over the entire crowd started clapping and cheering...and I was looking around in awe, because I know that this wasn't a crowd full of X-fans and comic book fans, it was a normal sold out show of all kinds of movie goers...I just think that everyone knows by now that the X-men movies will deliver the goods wether you're a fan or not...X3, within my circle of friends is a constant topic...except I don't mind the spoilers and they do...so I usually have to keep it to myself when I check the boards for new rumors and info...The general public is well aware of X's presence and this one is gonna be even bigger than X2...lets hope it out performs it so X4 is greenlit after the Wolvie spinoff, becuase the general public wants that just as much as the fans do...even if Fox says its the last one.

Fanticon said:
I've a story...hi I'm new...okay
It was opening night of Underworld 2, and in SoCal the theatre crowds past 7 get rowdy...its part of what makes the experience so fun. Well, at this time they were only showing the X3 teaser, but after it was over the entire crowd started clapping and cheering...and I was looking around in awe, because I know that this wasn't a crowd full of X-fans and comic book fans, it was a normal sold out show of all kinds of movie goers...I just think that everyone knows by now that the X-men movies will deliver the goods wether you're a fan or not...X3, within my circle of friends is a constant topic...except I don't mind the spoilers and they do...so I usually have to keep it to myself when I check the boards for new rumors and info...The general public is well aware of X's presence and this one is gonna be even bigger than X2...lets hope it out performs it so X4 is greenlit after the Wolvie spinoff, becuase the general public wants that just as much as the fans do...even if Fox says its the last one.

That's cool :) I never got to see the trailer/ teaser on the big screen :(
And Welcome! :up:

That post brings a tear to my eye. Partly because of the cheers and applause.

But mostly because i haven't seen the damn trailer in theaters. And it's not without trying either. :mad: :mad:

N_z0 said:

But mostly because i haven't seen the damn trailer in theaters. And it's not without trying either. :mad: :mad:

I know the feeling. Well, guess I'll just have to keep going to the movies :o :p

N_z0 said:

HAH! I mean, that sucks... :(

Just saw the trailer with The Hills Have Eyes.

Kira said:
HAH! I mean, that sucks... :(

Just saw the trailer with The Hills Have Eyes.

Yes, but on the downside you saw The Hills Have Eyes... Not a very good deal :p

CapBeerCino said:
Yes, but on the downside you saw The Hills Have Eyes... Not a very good deal :p

It was awesome. :o

I want to have a dog thanks to that movie. You know, if mutants attack. :D

Apparently the 2nd trailer (technically 3rd) will be attached to MI III so that's good for my chances.

Hopefully it'll be attached and not "attached."

Vote for X3 on the CS!'s new May poll!

It's already #1 at a whopping 67.1%! :eek: :D

Summer's close! Which wide release tops your must-see list for May?

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]X-Men: The Last Stand [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]67.1%[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Da Vinci Code [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]18.1%[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mission: Impossible III [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9.3%[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]P[/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]oseidon [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2.6%[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]See No Evil [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 0.9%[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Over the Hedge [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.6%[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An American Haunting [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.6%[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Goal! The Dream Begins [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.4%[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hoot [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.2%[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just My Luck [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.2%[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"