Reactions from the "general public"

I just showed my mom the trailer and she says it looks really good

I was watching the new trailer at work and one of my co-workers caught the end of it. He said, "Whoa, Beast is in it?!!!! Was that Juggernaut?!!!!!" He was really excited.

This thread is awesome.I'm getting even more psyched for this movie just by reading everyone's reactions:up: Keep it going!!!

My flatmate after seeing the trailer said that he expected something more, that it's lame and uninteresting :p.
But straight afterwards he asked when the premiere is and said that we have to go to the cinema to see the whole movie :).

I finally showed the trailer to one of my buddies last night. He's not really too much of a reactive person when it comes to this stuff, but he did give out a couple nods to Beast and Angel, and asked when this came out.

WorthyStevens4 said:
I finally showed the trailer to one of my buddies last night. He's not really too much of a reactive person when it comes to this stuff, but he did give out a couple nods to Beast and Angel, and asked when this came out.
i hate "robot people" like that:(

xwolverine2 said:

He liked it. Even started asking me questions about it, such as if the Morlocks would be in the movie, and such.

He was interested.

This isn't about the trailer, but while at work, I had my issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine open on my desk, it was the issue with the X3 report, so there's a huge image of Hugh/ Wolverine...a few people stopped in their tracks, when they saw the photo, and asked to read the article. It was cool, lol :p

xwolverine2 said:
Haha, I love that comparison. :p Yeah, I hate robot people. They're, like, so annoying. :mad:

Rest assured, everyone. I can guarantee that my friend isn't a robot. :p

i showed the trailer to my best friend and at first he was like mehhhh its w/e but in the last minute he was like woah and got all into it! he got most excited about angel!

WorthyStevens4 said:
Rest assured, everyone. I can guarantee that my friend isn't a robot. :p
Are you most absolutely sure?

Boy-with-Magnifying-Glass.png

I went into the Mac store yesterday and started to view the trailer, and before I knew it people were standing behind me watching it. The angel flying scene got quite a few wows.

I left leaving the moniter on the trailer, and as I looked back, the group was replaying it. :D

Karategirlx2001 said:
I went into the Mac store yesterday and started to view the trailer, and before I knew it people were standing behind me watching it. The angel flying scene got quite a few wows.

I left leaving the moniter on the trailer, and as I looked back, the group was replaying it. :D
:eek:

Maybe I should go to the mall and put all selling computers on the X3 trailer. :p That'd be a great advertisement. :p

That sounds great, Karategirlx2001. Looks like the X3 trailer has wowed a lot of general audiences. That's a good sign. :up:

WorthyStevens4 said:

He's pretty human. :p

Good to hear! :eek: Wouldn't want a suspecting alleged "robot" spying on us, now, do we? :p

Well, my sister hasn't seen the trailer yet...but she did lift the ban on us seeing the movie on opening day. :up:

She's getting married that weekend and told me, my dad and her fiance that none of us could see it until 5/28, the day after her wedding. :eek: But when she found out the 3 of us were planning a mutiny for the 26th, so she told us to just go see the movie.

BUT, I saw my dad yesterday, and he did see the new trailer online. He went wild! He totally can't wait to go. :)

Angry Sentinel said:
Hello.. have we met?

:up:
Oh...no, I'm new. Nice to meet you. :)

I was talking about WorthyStevens4's friend, btw. :p

I went into an Apple shop and loaded up the X-Men 3 trailer on about 5 computers. The fat security guard started looking at me so I left. I saw people watching it as they went around though. My little bit of X-Men 3 advertising :D

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Good to hear! :eek: Wouldn't want a suspecting alleged "robot" spying on us, now, do we? :p

*Worthy squints his eyes as he shifts his eyes at everyone in the forum*

No... we don't...

:p

Awesome, Electrix. :D

Nice new avatar, btw. Very...mind-boggling. :p:up:

Electrix said:
I went into an Apple shop and loaded up the X-Men 3 trailer on about 5 computers. The fat security guard started looking at me so I left. I saw people watching it as they went around though. My little bit of X-Men 3 advertising :D
:D :D :up:

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"