Reactions from the "general public"

Someone should hack into New York and start putting X3 trailer on thise bigass screens. :p

Of course, not. :D

From both of the people I've shown it to: "What did she say?!" (Jean at the end). lol. But good reactions. ;)

I thought she said let go of me at first...but I had woken up 5 minutes before I watched it.

Not big news, but X3 hit the number one spot on Moviefone's top requested movies. :D

Edit: And is also the most requested trailer. :D

Hopefully we'll hear alot more non-SHH reaction soon.

http://movies.aol.com/

i just showed the trailer to my ENTIRE class....people clapped at the end!
but some guy said something ******ed like "why does she want him to kill her?...i thought she died"....(idiot!)..luckily and surprisingly a girl was able to answer him.
some people wanted to see it again and again too...!

lol, i overheard a "juggernaut b!tch" conversation between a ****load of popular kids at school woo :)

xwolverine2 said:
i just showed the trailer to my ENTIRE class....people clapped at the end!
but some guy said something ******ed like "why does she want him to kill her?...i thought she died"....(idiot!)..luckily and surprisingly a girl was able to answer him.
some people wanted to see it again and again too...!

You showed it at SCHOOL!! My friends would probably disown me if I showed them it.

grey_jeanie said:
You showed it at SCHOOL!! My friends would probably disown me if I showed them it.
why would they disown you???......

besides i didnt know those people so f*** 'em...i had fcat testing so everyone was reassigned different classes for today.

xwolverine2 said:
why would they disown you???......

besides i didnt know those people so f*** 'em...i had fcat testing so everyone was reassigned different classes for today.

I do know them - they're my friends - I just think they would be so shocked if I just came out and said I loved X-men. I'm exaggerating when I say they'd disown me I just think they would look at me differently, maybe think that I'm a bit geeky (which I secretly am).

I think it's just another side to my interests which are probably best kept separate from school and friends.

grey_jeanie said:
I do know them - they're my friends - I just think they would be so shocked if I just came out and said I loved X-men. I'm exaggerating when I say they'd disown me I just think they would look at me differently, maybe think that I'm a bit geeky (which I secretly am).

I think it's just another side to my interests which are probably best kept separate from school and friends.
VERY TRUE!....

I'm an overall movie geek so I always talk about movies with my friends. It makes it easier to talk about X-Men 3 with them. I showed them the recent trailer and they had a few questions and I answered them in detail...like telling them all I knew, but because I know quite a bit about films they just thought it was another one I am on about. :D

I am a film major and so are most of my friends, so talking about x-men is a pretty routine thing... being HEALTHILY geeky is good for the soul haha.

Also I showed all my buddies the trailer and everyone had the same reaction for the most part... "that looks sick man!" hahaha oh college kids.

Every little bit helps!.. :D :up:

I think I've underestimated the anticipation for this movie!.. :eek:

-TNC

I just showed it to some friends last night, and they all want to see it. One guy was like, "How did that hot chick come back to life?"

I told him cuz shes hot. :p

one of my friends said that his movie couldn't save itself. After seeing the the second trailer, he now approaches it with "reluctant optimism"

I have an online acquaintance that isnt huge on x men but has movie judgment very similar to mine and he said from the teaser he knows x3 will be good.. but then i filled him in on some of the cons and he thinks its very reasonable to worry about those as well.

Showing a movie trailer to your class isn't always bad :) I remember when the Episode III final trailer came out probably a half dozen people brought it to class.

Would you believe this was in a programming course? :p

With my friends, it's always the same reaction (not to beat a dead horse): "Where's Gambit?"

My friends didn't catch the trailer with 24, and hadn't watched it online. So while they were over at my house, they begged me for a couple of hours, and finally showed it to them. It blew their eyeballs right out of their heads. They then asked a bunch of questions on the plot. But I tried to avoid spoiling it for them... :D

My mates all love it, especially the scene with juggernaut and shadow cat running through the walls. The fact that this movie is a lot darker and deeper into the x-men story has made them all fans of the movie now.

And Electrix, i think thats jumping the gun waay too far... youre selling a movie that is in a bad situation overall for favorable circumstances for quality, before you even see it. Twas the same with t3s boards... that friend of mine got burnt too in 03, although he saw warning signs ;)

XCharlieX said:
And Electrix, i think thats jumping the gun waay too far... youre selling a movie that is in a bad situation overall for favorable circumstances for quality, before you even see it.
So... don't sell it. We're all entitled to our opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"