Rebels Rebels Season 3: An Open Discussion - Part 1

Star-Wars-Rebels-Season-3-1-600x874.jpg

Love that we have a woefully underused PT villain (who's finally gotten some development on the TV shows) and a recanonized Legends character as the two big villains.

Also Sabine being so prominently displayed makes me happy as well. Is my girl finally going to get her due (fingers crossed)?

So Grand Admiral Thrawn in in season 3? Does that mean that Timothy Zahn's brilliant trilogy is now Star Wars canon? If so, then Jacen & Jaina should be canon, too.

So Grand Admiral Thrawn in in season 3? Does that mean that Timothy Zahn's brilliant trilogy is now Star Wars canon? If so, then Jacen & Jaina should be canon, too.

It's not canon.

Only Thrawn himself is canon, and Zahn is writing a new origin for the character. It's no different from when DC has a continuity reboot and discards some elements of old canon while keeping others.

Except of course the old EU was never canon. :cwink:

Are you expecting me to believe that Pre-Crisis Jason Todd was canon? Because that Dick Grayson rip-off is trash and I refuse to accept it :o

Saturday night can't get here fast enough.

Sabine getting her jet pack this season makes me happy. I'm a little bummed the Inquistors might be done. I wanted to see Sabine take on a force wielder similar to Jango and Obi Wan. Might get that with her and Maul though.

Can someone please indicate how far they intend to go (number of seasons) since it's getting closer and closer to Rogue One/A New Hope in terms of the timeline ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"