Rebels Rebels Season 2: An Open Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the new Inquisitor makes an impression.

Going to be so good. Though I admit, I am annoyed about the lightsaber. Kylo's design is necessary because of the cracked crystal.

Well, the new Inquisitor makes an impression.

The helmet on the new Inquisitor reminds me of the one worn by Lando when he was undercover as a Skiff Guard in ROTJ.

Is the finale a 2 parter?

Yep, Hunter the finale is a two parter. Both parts will air back to back, so no wait.

Going to be so good. Though I admit, I am annoyed about the lightsaber. Kylo's design is necessary because of the cracked crystal.

Well, I'm pretty certain they said he got the design from ancient sabers from Malachor. Still, it is a bit more functioning than Kylo's. Though the design does loose something without Kylo's flourishes of unstable saber and junky design.

I like how the new Inquisitor has Star Wars throwing stars. So awesome.

Am I the only one who thinks Vader sounds odd in Rebels? Yes I know James Earl Jones is still voicing him, but still Vader still sounds off for some reason.

Am I the only one who thinks Vader sounds odd in Rebels? Yes I know James Earl Jones is still voicing him, but still Vader still sounds off for some reason.
He has lost some of his edge. He sounds more like he is doing an impression then actually just being Vader. Comes with age.

It's understandable because he's 85 years old now, these things happen.

I'd rather him do it than anyone else if he's still around.

He has lost some of his edge. He sounds more like he is doing an impression then actually just being Vader. Comes with age.

I think part of it is the effects they are doing with his voice, as well.

I fell back a little but now I'm caught up and ready for the finale. Can't wait.

Can't wait for this! Unfortunately I'm at work though :/ But it will be waiting for me on the DVR later tonight!

Hour long ep...prepare for some feels.

Before the finale, my 10 favorite episodes so far:

tumblr_o3jej62CK11u27pz3o8_1280.png

5syWFeF.jpg

tumblr_nxpmtxdJvP1u27pz3o6_1280.png

tumblr_nhgbe2vp5w1u27pz3o8_1280.png

MoabkIC.jpg

gexgtSb.jpg

tumblr_ne6a3vmrBL1u27pz3o9_1280.png

wtqhDo3.jpg

tumblr_nqb4ijKhvC1u27pz3o3_1280.png

tumblr_nkvkqtkHLP1u27pz3o10_1280.jpg