Sequels Recasting the X-Men for the MCU

Beyoncé as Storm is probably the best call in all of this, I would have never considered her. Love your drawings too!
Agreed. And thank you! It is weird she not only made the list but was number 1 within the parameters of the search. I never seriously considered her either which is strange given that this happened:
12080611_966305106763519_1416075651_n-1000x856.jpg
rs_1008x1024-181030151801-634-3beyonce-halloween.jpg
Best Celebrity cosplay of Storm I have ever seen! The attention to detail is really well executed. She or her stylist must be real fans of the character. The ice blue cat eyes and better wig than we got from any of the Fox films hair. Disney would be fools not consider her. 2a2e831b10079b02176637a77b6db0ff.jpg beyonstrom.png ca9db2414088cd4231132b12a461b9d8.jpg

Great suggestion. I wonder if they will double dip again as they did with Blade though his role wasn't as prominent. Still one of the better options I've seen recently.

Thanks. She will be really good for an adult Jean Grey. As they also had in the original trilogy.

I understand that some people prefer the characters to be younger. Yesterday, I saw Saoirse Ronan being suggested several times at different internet sites.

Agreed. And thank you! It is weird she not only made the list but was number 1 within the parameters of the search. I never seriously considered her either which is strange given that this happened:
View attachment 33771
View attachment 33766
Best Celebrity cosplay of Storm I have ever seen! The attention to detail is really well executed. She or her stylist must be real fans of the character. The ice blue cat eyes and better wig than we got from any of the Fox films hair. Disney would be fools not consider her. View attachment 33767 View attachment 33768 View attachment 33769
Ha, I’d never seen this before. Great cosplay :up:

I understand that some people prefer the characters to be younger. Yesterday, I saw Saoirse Ronan being suggested several times at different internet sites.
Saoirse Ronan Jean Grey. Timothee Chalamet Scott Summers. Gerwig to direct.

Saoirse Ronan Jean Grey. Timothee Chalamet Scott Summers. Gerwig to direct.
We really don't need to go that extreme route. It worked for another film, but it's not certain it will work again.
Marvel should be more versatile when casting the characters.

I have some suggestions for Mystique here: Evan Rachel Wood, Imogen Poots and Lily James
For Cyclops, I haven't come up with anyone yet.

Disney/Marvel MCU fan cast (Walt Disney)

Professor Charles Xavier/Professor X- Mark Strong
Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto- Daniel Craig
James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine- Scott Eastwood
Scott Summers/Cyclops- Armie Hammer
Jean Grey- Evan Rachel Wood
Hank McCoy/Beast- Will Poulter
Piotr Rasputin/Colossus- Alexander Ludwig
Ororo Munroe/Storm- Kiki Layne
Bobby Drake/Iceman- Dylan Sprayberry
Marie D'Ancanto/Rogue- Hailee Steinfeld
Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat- Millie Bobby Brown
Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- Freddie Highmore
Jubilee- Kelly Marie Tran
Remy LeBeau/Gambit- Dylan O'Brien
Warren Worthington III/Angel- Austin Butler
Raven Darkholme/Mystique- Dakota Johnson
John Allerdyce/Pyro- Felix Mallard
Victor Creed/Sabretooth- Jai Courtney
Toad- Robert Sheehan
Senator Kelly- Ted Danson
William Stryker- David Strathairn

Tg11: Several good choices there. Highmore surprised me. But he would be so obvious close to Kodi's version, which could be either good or bad.

Is ERW the best contender for Jean? Better than Poots or James?

Tg11: Several good choices there. Highmore surprised me. But he would be so obvious close to Kodi's version, which could be either good or bad.

Is ERW the best contender for Jean? Better than Poots or James?

Thanks and I went for Highmore because well no one really thought of him as Nightcrawler but I did which is why I went with him in the role and I went with Evan Rachel Wood as Jean because she is just such a good fit in the role

Tg11: Evan Rachel Wood, let's imagine her.
Would she work alongside Kevin Zegers' Logan?
Scott then? Age wise it can be Michael Angarano.

Or let the dudes switch characters between them?
Zegers Cyclops and Angarano Wolverine?
Oh my brain is about to implode here, lol

Tg11: Evan Rachel Wood, let's imagine her.
Would she work alongside Kevin Zegers' Logan?
Scott then? Age wise it can be Michael Angarano.

Or let the dudes switch characters between them?
Zegers Cyclops and Angarano Wolverine?
Oh my brain is about to implode here, lol

Age wise it works out because if you just saw my fan cast I casted Scott Eastwood as Wolverine and Armie Hammer as my Cyclops and they are all around the same age in real life so it easily works out

Professor X - Cillian Murphy

Wolverine - Jamie Bell

Cyclops - John Boyega

Jean Grey - Dakota Johnson

Storm - Kiki Layne

Rogue - Mackenzie Foy

Angel - Harry Styles

Magneto - Richard Armitage

Mystique - Sofia Boutella

Eddie Dean: Jamie Bell Wolverine would be just... weird…. crazy

How about Harry Styles instead?

I don't think he would be good in the role. Too pretty. Jamie has more dirt and has more of a Logan build.

Hugh Jackman was also the clean cut guy when he was cast. He starred in Kate & Leopold back then.

Styles Really??? Do you even know who Logan/ James Howlett is? Stop suggesting pretty boys!

Hugh was NEVER that androgynous-looking so stop using him as some kind of smoking gun to push the agenda that a pretty boy like Zac Efron, Kevin Zegers or Harry Styles (wt actual fork?!). I am seriously dumbfounded by some of the nonsense floating around here. Thank God none of you are in charge of casting!

There is a difference between casting someone with a musical background but still a very masculine man and very gender non-binary looking men for a very overtly masculine role.

Eddie Dean: Jamie Bell Wolverine would be just... weird…. crazy

How about Harry Styles instead?
Between Harry Styles and Jamie Bell, I'd prefer the latter. He is the more accomplished actor of the two. And I agree with Eddie Dean that he has the better look for the part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"