Red headed super heros

Elijya said:
Mystique, Scarlet Witch, Poison Ivy, Jimmy Olsen, Arsenal, Grace, Geo-Force, Starfire (if you count aliens). if you count supporting characters, there's Mary Jane. Lex Luthor was also a red head, before he went bald. His cloned body of his "son" had red hair. And then there's Alexander Luthor.
:).

Missed that :O

You always got to correct me do you Elijya?
icon12.gif

Elijya said:
Mystique, Scarlet Witch, Poison Ivy, Jimmy Olsen, Arsenal, Grace, Geo-Force, Starfire (if you count aliens). if you count supporting characters, there's Mary Jane. Lex Luthor was also a red head, before he went bald. His cloned body of his "son" had red hair. And then there's Alexander Luthor.

also Banshee, Siryn, Feral, Sasquatch (are we counting fur?), Barbara Gordon, Kid Flash (switches from brown to red), Mera

quick flip through my DC encyclopedia for the more obscure, I see Kinitix, Maxima, Merry Girl of 1,000 Gimmicks, Mongal (Mongul's daughter), Nemesis II, Gloss of the New Guardians, Giganta, and Red star

Does Lex Luthor have no hair at all or just not on the top of his head?

If he has eyebrows, how come they never show them?

War Lord said:
Does Lex Luthor have no hair at all or just not on the top of his head?

well I ain't checking the rest of his body. If you're really that curious....

Elijya said:

well I ain't checking the rest of his body. If you're really that curious....

How can you call yourself a comic fan without knowing such stuff?

in a choice between calling myself a comic fan, and NOT seeing Lex Luthor's naughty bits, I choose the latter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"