Replica Bank Robbery Mask

Electric Sixx

Civilian
Reaction score
This is a prototype I just finished up, I sculpted my last one from a single image so I decided it was time to take a second stab. Hope you guys dig it.

full.jpg

I thought it'd be fun to hold a little contest and give one of these away to a fellow hype member, so if you're working on a joker costume check out some details and larger pictures here:

http://jokercostuming.blogspot.com/

Here's an updated final version
Picture207.jpg

Picture197.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Picture196.jpg

Last edited:
Thats awesome Sixx! I like wear effects you put on it too!

If only a company mass produced these masks like this...

This is a prototype I just finished up, I sculpted my last one from a single image so I decided it was time to take a second stab. Hope you guys dig it.

full.jpg

I thought it'd be fun to hold a little contest and give one of these away to a fellow hype member, so if you're working on a joker costume check out some details and larger pictures here:

http://jokercostuming.blogspot.com/

that is super solid of you man!

how many pics should we submit?

Here's an updated final version
Picture207.jpg

Picture197.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Picture196.jpg

In case anyone is wanting to enter in the contest I'm changing the deadline to the 17th so people have more time.

Last edited:
WOW. That is awsome. Will you be offering any for sale?

Thanks to everyone who entered, you all did a great job and made my job of deciding very difficult.
Congrats are due to the winner Deathfromabove for his entry. He certainly went above and beyond recreating the news video scene

sixxcontest021.jpg

I decided at the last minute a second place prize was needed. So a set of my new scar appliances will be heading to Clown Prince for this awesome shot he sent in.

PIC_1354.jpg

Thanks
Sixx

thank you sixx!

you are a true gentle mahn for doing this.

cant wait for the mask. it looks perfect and i have yet to see anyone top it. it will definately be the crown jewel of my ensemble and will be displayed on my wall forever after as a trophy of this amazing year.

if you ever need anything, i am forever in your debt.

dfa

Last edited:
thank you sixx!

you are a true gentle mahn for doing this.

cant wait for the mask. it looks perfect and i have yet to see anyone top it. it will definately be the crown jewel of my ensemble and will be displayed on my wall forever after as a trophy of this amazing year.

if you ever need anything, i am forever in your debt.

dfa

I'm sooo late! CONGRATS DFA!!! you rock as per usual! it is an honor to accompany you in a single post!

I want pics of you in the mask buddy!

ClownPrince79

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"