Rescue Me-Season 3 premiere May 30th

Maximus One

Eklypze Is Dead
Reaction score
so what are you guys expecting to happen in the permiere? id like it if they showed Teddy in court up on murder charges or sumthin and id also like to see Lou trying to track down that dirty **** who ripped him off...Discuss

This show is hilarious.

Man when his son died I was like OMG! I could not believe it I felt so bad for him.

It's things like that that makes you want to go jack bauer on people. My goodness if that ever happened to me. And I had learned that my son's killer had gotten out of murders like that before and is not changing his ways man to kill him would be too leniant if you get my drift.

This is a great show. F/X has some amazing shows with this and The Sheild. Both of them had series finalies that had my jaw on the floor. This show is the roughest though...it'll have you rolling with laughter one moment and then put a bullet through your heart the next.

I honestly have no idea what they are going to do this season...I just hope it's just as good at the last one.

:up:
huskerwebhead said:
This is a great show. F/X has some amazing shows with this and The Sheild. Both of them had series finalies that had my jaw on the floor. This show is the roughest though...it'll have you rolling with laughter one moment and then put a bullet through your heart the next.

I honestly have no idea what they are going to do this season...I just hope it's just as good at the last one.

thats what ive always loved about this show that and the fact ive been a Denis Leary mark for years but with this show there were a buncha things i could relate to the characters with mainly being Tommy and Francos inner demons through out the second season cuz with some of the stuff they were going through it almost felt like i was watching myself on screen especially with the hydrocodone addiction that stuff just really moved me

Can't wait for this to start again, Rescue Me and Entourage, my summer shows. Rescue Me is an unbelievable show, I'm always in fear of what's around the corner in that show, even during the lighthearted moments there's a shadow constantly over the show knowing that these lives could be shattered at any moment. Probably one of the, if not, the best drama on TV right now.

amazingfantasy15 said:
Can't wait for this to start again, Rescue Me and Entourage, my summer shows.
Me too. Some of my favorite shows. :up:

so i take it not too many people are excited about this?? oh well guess ill just go make a thread for the new season of The 4400

Rescue Me and The Shield are the best shows FX has, glad Spike is showing the early seasons of Shield

i never got into shield although i did catch the last bit of the finale and it was freaking awesome i would hafta put nip/tuck up there with those 2 shows also cuz just because last season was anything but spectacular it is still a great show and i cant wait for next season

Does anyone know if this premieres in Canada May 30th also??

We don't get FX we only get it on showtime i think

thanks

That clip ruled. It was nice to see Franco get some comedy going rather than being the stoic, too-cool-for-school "hunk" character all the time. I'm so looking forward to Rescue Me's return. I just recently got into it because I like Denis Leary, so I watched the first two seasons last week. ****ing brilliant. I agree with huskerwebhead: Rescue Me probably has the widest emotional range I've ever seen on a show. I like that it's ballsy enough to tackle just about anything and cast its protagonist as an abusive, alcoholic bastard who still manages to go out every day and do one of the most admirable jobs around.

Which new dead people do you think Tommy will start seeing now? My guess is the guy that Teddy killed and maybe Conner.

Bottom line....................Denis Leary is the ****ing man

I cant believe some of the stuff they get away with on F/X. Best channell ever.

That short was like on of the funniest things I have seen

**** yes....this show owns so badly. Best lines last year: "stop the car, stop the car!!!" "...*****."

damn im glad to see my thread aint asdead as i originally thought and oh yeah May 30th cant come soon unuff!

Side note: I saw Mike "the Probie" Lombardi on 14th street the other day. He was on his phone, so I didn't want to be a *****ebag fan, and interrupt his convo just to tell him he does a great job. He's a lot bigger in person. On the show, he looks like he's 5'9" max. Dude's 5'10"-5'11" easy.

Just watched the short film. Hilarius indeed. May 30th can't come soon enough.

Rescue Me is back tonight!!! Let this be your reminder!!! Who's watching it??

Can someone tell me the name of the song that has been in ALL the tv spots for the premiere??

Nice that its finally back, was a good episode, so much going on, should be a fun season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"