Season 1 Finale/NickToons Broadcast Update; Season 2 Update!

Interesting. I'll catch it somewhere.

so 2010 release??

Is sooner than I expected.

but I have my doubts... it would be great, tho.

I want x-men for 2010 :)

so 2010 release??

Is sooner than I expected.

but I have my doubts... it would be great, tho.

I want x-men for 2010 :)
What is there to doubt?

And in noticing your sig, I have to say (because it appears my disdain for X3 will never completely subside): If and when X4 is released, I hope it fixes everything wrong that X3 did. kthxbai ^^

It will do it, dont worry :)

Bryan will do X4, if its ever made.

I have hope.

and about Wolverine & the x-men, I thought they were in the early stages... an animated series supposedly takes a really long time, 2010 is closer than I expected...

but if its released next year, Ill be happy in the wait of First class news.

Just watched all of Foresight and I have to say that I was pleasently suprised with it. I hope Scott switches to a new costume next season though, no reason for the trench coat and bald cap, seeing as Jean is back now. I also hope he steps up more as the leader due to the fact that she is back, this will be a challenge for the writers. Scott no longer has reason to be depressed, he can be THE leader again.

That will be a point to address. Who will be leader.

One would say that you just keep it Wolverine but I wouldnt mine seeing him and Scott but heads and have it come out that Scott is actually right.

Now, now. :o
I loved the finale of EVOLUTION and on the whole the entire show is a triumph; so much so that while I am glad that Marvel is airing the series for free online and on YouTube for viewers, I'd be even happier if we could gave sane box set DVD releases so I could watch it as it was intended, instead of on a small pixel box. I know it'd probably take some dealing with WB, but c'mon.

:up:

Buy season 4 on itunes and hook it up to your hd tv and then you can enjoy it as it was intended. I have my entire X:Evolution and WAX playing on my kickass 42 inch screen connected through my ipod using my components cables. The picture quality is dvd perfect. love it!

I know they said 2010 but I haven't heard anything from them recently

I remember hearing that it will air during the Fall/Winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"