Reshoots are Happening

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
now that it has been delayed.. next February is a year away.. a lot of time.. hopefully the studio won't mess with it too much.. hopefully the test screenings will be very good.. I'd still like a 2-hour movie..

Hmm, I doubt they'll have many reshoots at all. Maybe some pickups but, I have a feeling that the next year will be used to perfect the CGI.

2 hour movie indeed... at least.

According to this website: http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/Entertainment/2006/04/12/1530769-sun.html

Heavyweights on their way
By DARREN PARKMAN

Some Hollywood heavyweights are expected to blow into town this week for a quick movie shoot.

Nicolas Cage, Peter Fonda and Sam Elliot were making the fantasy flick Ghost Rider south of the border, but Vancouver has been chosen as the location for last-minute reshoots.

The flick, based on a marvel comic book, also stars Eva Mendes. Cage plays stunt motorcyclist Johnny Blaze.

So, looks like Ghost Rider will have a little bit of Canada in it. Yay. It's too freakin' bad I'm not in Vancouver yet. I would have scoured the city looking for them, mainly MSJ of course. Damnity Damn. Soon FH Soon. I'll get there.

Sure is interesting to know that reshoots are happening though...

Good move, might as well update it a little while the dalay is happening

or maybe bad move, because we miss things out from the orginal that would make the difference between a good or bad movie. Or maybe the reshoots will help it correct mistakes to improve. Who knows? :(

Well, reshoots don't have to mean they are reshooting stuff they've already filmed. Perhaps they thought of a few new scenes to add or something...

Yeah, but what I'm debating is will that hinder or help the film's quality. What if somehow we learn the original cut was better (release a director's cut/original editon on DVD?). Its just one of those things. Who knows. I'm just speculating

Well, I'm pretty sure they aren't going to film enough to make an entirely different movie. It's only a couple of days of reshoots, pick ups, whatever. Maybe it's all green screen stuff, I don't know.

I kinda don't want them to have a directors cut in mind though. I figure time should be spent on one clear focused path instead of 2 different ones. That way we'll get the best possible movie from all minds working on it.

Toxin66 said:
ah, reshoots....gotta lov 'em.

All I can say is interesting. I refuse to say whether they are good or bad because it could be either. Hopefully it is good.

they certainly have the time to get afew reshoots in.....the more footage, the more to choose from.....right??

Yeah thats what I am hoping that they are filming just because they have the time to film more.

could be just " lets see what this scene would look like if we pushed it alittle bit more"

so i don't get flamed for another question about what we know and what people think on the matter, i will ask my question in this thread because MAYBE one or more of the reshoots could contain a scene where The Rider get crazy angry and looks like this:

ghostrider2.jpg

does he ever go "atomic"? maybe when a loved one dies? i know the flame will change with his emotion, maybe he could go crazy like in the picture and then the flames will die down realll low and change to a bright blue.

and if i didnt ask this in the "right" thread, please move it to the one that it would belong in...

i know it is impossible to know, i just figured this is a hott new thread and it is about potential changes in the movie. so, i figured i would ask this question here, so only two or three people see that this topic was discussed...instead of starting a new thread and having it be nothing but flaming.

did they say how long the reshoots are going on for? the longer the reshoot, the worse the film's history might look...

Toxin66 said:
so i don't get flamed for another question about what we know and what people think on the matter, i will ask my question in this thread because MAYBE one or more of the reshoots could contain a scene where The Rider get crazy angry and looks like this:

ghostrider2.jpg

does he ever go "atomic"? maybe when a loved one dies? i know the flame will change with his emotion, maybe he could go crazy like in the picture and then the flames will die down realll low and change to a bright blue.

and if i didnt ask this in the "right" thread, please move it to the one that it would belong in...
genius!!!!! i love that idea "atomic anger" bad place yeah!!!that would be cool

Toxin, please don't take the comments in the other thread so hard. Don't be scared off of starting threads.

The atomic anger is a great idea and would look incredible on screen no doubt. I doubt that the reshoots are for that but... no one knows.

It's got a long time till it comes out, so they better take their time and make it as good as possible.

If all three of those actors are working there for the week, perhaps they're shooting something climactic and dramatic for the end of the film. I mean, you have Ghost Rider, Caretaker and the big bad guy Mephisto there.

Sounds like a showdown, on paper.

:confused:

I could litterally be anything. They may have all been brought back for 3 seconds of footage yet, who knows?

ahhhh, so good to have some ghost rider news. If it is a "reshoot" then wouldn't that mean they are changing a scene. If it was an all new scene then they would just be shooting lol. I thought the "re" meant that they are changing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"